You're Back?

Next Day, Y/N went to change her shoes in her locker when she hear a group of girls whispering about her. Since when have I became the topic? Y/N thought while leaving the entrance.

"I heard that Y/N got rejected from Oreki but when R/N was bullying her, he said he was his girlfriend"

"And who told you that?" Y/N asked leaning in the wall staring at the person.

"N-No one!" The person said and ran away the hallway.

Y/N sighed and waiting for Ibara at the fountain. She sit at the edge of the fountain, gazing up the sky. When she looked at the different windows each rooms. Her eyes caught something at the window.

Chitanda, Satoshi and Oreki in the club doing their stuff. Ibara came and kept panting from running.

"What's up?" Y/N asked handing her a spare handkerchief to wipe her sweat. "It's morning and you're already sweating".

"We need your help!" Ibara said wiping the sweat by using the handkerchief. "If we haven't shown anything for the festival, the classics club will be gone!"

Her eyes widen "That can't be happening!" She said and went to the club with Ibara.

Y/N slammed the door that made everyone startled "Is it true that this club will be gone if we didn't show anything for the school festival!?" She shouted.

"Hai...." (It means 'yes') Chitanda gave her a sad look that made Y/N felt bad for her.

"What should we do then?" Ibara asked Chitanda and Y/N for help.

"Do the same thing like we did last year?" Satoshi asked.

"Oh yeah, I think Y/N's confidence can make the students buy our copies!" Ibara said.

"I think that's not happening" Y/N said folding her arms. Remembering she became the topic of the school. How come no one here knows about it? Y/N thought.

"Oh okay...what about you Satoshi?" Ibara asked, showing a hopeful look at Satoshi.

"I'll do it" Satoshi said.

"Great! Then we should go to our classes!" Chitanda said clasping her hands and left the room.

"Sayonara!" Ibara said and left as well.

"Hey Y/N, I have to tell you something, can you come with me outside my class?" Satoshi asked.

Y/N nodded following Satoshi and gave one last look at Oreki.

"I know what you're thinking, I heard the rumors too, Chitanda and Oreki too" Satoshi said trying to play it cool like Y/N isn't mad.

"Right so that's why you will do the job to support our club" Y/N said glaring right at him and left to head to her class.

After class, Y/N and Chitanda started doing some copies about Hyouka's anthology.

"Hey Chi-Chan...can I ask you something?" Y/N said while holding 100 copies.

"Sure, what is it?" Chitanda said holding the other 100 copies.

"Have you ever had feelings to someone?" Y/N asked.

Chitanda open her mouth and acted like she was happy.

"Yes I do, I really admire his skills and talents" Chitanda said spacing off. Y/N frowned to see her being happy because she knows she was talking about Oreki.

"He will be lucky to have polite, cheerful and beautiful girl like you" Y/N said.

Chitanda looked at her worried, she also knew what Y/N's thinking

The two arrived at the club while holding the 200 copies. Chitanda lets down first then Y/N. Y/N took one of the copies and flip the page when she suddenly got a paper cut.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow!!!" Y/N said and jumped like a child, whining.

"Calm down Y/N! It's just a paper cut!" Ibara said calming Y/N down

"Sorry! Y/N is sometimes getting childish when she receives injury even when it's little" Chitanda said.

Oreki was shock to see Y/N's real self. He think it was cute but he hit himself to stop thinking about it but he didn't think then suddenly get up and went to Y/N and Ibara and put a bandaid at Y/N's finger.

Y/N's childish went to normal then stared at Oreki.

"Omg!" A girl mumbled in the door and took a picture of the two and ran away.

Y/N got up and took a step backward looking embarrassed.

"Okay! Should we now discuss about how are you gonna make this work?" Satoshi said breaking the moment.

"Yes, we should" Y/N said and sat back on her seat.

-A Few Moments Later-

"I have to go to now, I have a meeting with the Manga Club" Ibara said.

"I have to go somewhere...don't follow me" Satoshi said leaving giving the three suspicions.

Y/N didn't bother looking back since she knows Chitanda and Oreki leaving together.

"I have to move on with these problems!!!" Y/N said splashing her face with water. She was in the girls restroom staring at the blurry mirror.

Y/N left the restroom and use her bicycle to leave the school, she took a piece of candy in her bag and eat it while riding in the streets.

She saw the cherry blossom tree near the park, she remembered her childhood friend. He was a boy that helped her when she fell off on her bicycle she was still using today.

Y/N stopped under the tree and look at the falling petals/leaves coming from her hair. It's been many years this tree was here. Reminds her of her childhood friend.

She sighed "I wish you were still here, you're the only person that makes me forgot my problems" Y/N said leaning her head on the tree. Her childhood friend was the only one who helps her when she makes mistakes, always buy her favorite ice cream.

"I still can't believe you still remember me N/N" A young voice appeared to her ears.

Eventually, her childhood friend, was a boy.