Rivals

"No, this can't be" I said turning around to see (C/F/N) (Childhood Friend Name *male*) with his (Hair Color) and (Eye Color).

"I'm back!" He said and gave me a big tight hug that I almost can't breathe from his muscular arms but I didn't care. What I care is the person who only understands me is back. I hugged him back with all my strength and let my tears fall as much as I can.

"Don't cry, I know you miss me so much" He said stroking my hair to calm me down while let go and wipe my tears away.

"Sorry, got too emotional" I said laughing awkwardly with my eyes are still tearing up.

"I think you need to calm down for awhile, you wanna eat ice cream?" He asked, I smiled and nodded, followed him to the nearest ice cream shop.

He always gave me my favorite ice cream (Ice Cream Flavor). We sit together in the park talking about all what happened when we were apart.

Next Day

I wasn't used from waiting for someone anymore since C/F/N left, Now, he was waiting for me in front of my house, with the same smile he always given to me.

"Ohayo!" He said

"Ohayo" I responded giving him a smile, He was gonna study in Kamiyama High also so both of us will go to school together.

"I have to go to the Classics Club C/F/N" I said when I finished putting my shoes in my locker.

"Can I come with you?" He asked.

I pursed my lips "Sure I guess" I said and give him a slight nod. We both went to the club.

"Ohayo!" I said greeting everyone in the room, but they didn't greet me because they never saw C/F/N in this school. "Oh, This is C/F/N, my childhood friend, he is new to this school" I said more likely i'm the one who will introduce him since he doesn't know Chitanda, Ibara, Satoshi and Oreki.

"Hello! My name is Satoshi! Nice to meet you!" Satoshi stand up and introduce himself and shake his hands.

"I'm Mayaka but I prefer you calling me Ibara" Ibara said bowing to him and giving him a welcoming smile to the club.

"I'm Chitanda!" Chitanda said happy to see him.

But Oreki didn't say one word, I sighed "That is Oreki, He doesn't like to introduce himself like what happened to me when I was new too" I said.

"I didn't know your friends are so friendly! I feel so welcomed!" C/F/N said.

"Oh please, you'll see their true colors" I said.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Ibara said giving me a questioning glare.

I stick my tongue out to her and let him sit next to me at the right side.

"C/F/N-San, are you interested of joining this club?" Chitanda asked

"Hmm I guess so, Since N/N is here too" He said and pat my head. I growled at him from calling me that to the others.

"Nani! N/N is your nickname? It's so funny!" Satoshi laughed and I gave him a death glare.

-Class-

C/F/N went to his class, He was disappointed when Y/N and Him aren't classmates. He thinks of Y/N thinking him just a friend cause he actually like her in secret. He kept hiding it since when they were elementary. So he just acted like a friend towards her but he has this bad feeling about her and that guy in the Classics Club called Oreki. Y/N has been staring at him when he was talking to Satoshi and the two girls. He clenched his fists that he needs to find a way to stop Y/N liking that boy. He was thinking of making Oreki see that he loves her more than him. His eyes went to a girl talking to her best friend.

"I think they're dating, maybe they just acted that confession so they keep it a secret" She said.

"Who is this girl and boy?" C/F/N asked the two girls when they made him stop his tracks.

"Oh hey C/F/N! It's Oreki and Y/N, We feel like they're dating but we don't know if that confession from Y/N is true or acted" Suzume said

His face darkened after hearing the word 'confession' and 'dating'. "Thank you for telling me, see you later" He said and coldly go away from the two of them. He started looking for Y/N for serious questions.

"Y/N!" He said and took her arm to stop her "Is it true that you and Oreki are dating?!" He asked.

"What are you talking about? We aren't! Maybe you just heard all those stupid rumors!" Y/N said.

His expression changed into a soft person "Sorry for scaring you, I was just too overprotective" He said.

Y/N hugged him "It's not like if I got a lover meaning I will leave my childhood friend! You will still be in my heart no matter what!" She said squeezing his cheeks "I have to go to Ibara at the library, see you!" She said and walked away.

Seeing her walking away felt like she was leaving him alone, cold and deserted. He has to try his best to win her heart and make her forget that bastard Oreki.

"You really think that?" He turned around and saw Oreki leaning on the tree.

"Just so you know, Y/N is mine, she doesn't even like you and you think those rumors will stay? They'll last! Like you and her! So stay away from her! Got it?" He said and glare at him like a lion about to eat its prey.

He thought Oreki was scared but instead, he laughed and looked at him directly in the eye.

"No, she's mine"

----
Which ship are you gonna defend?

Oreki?

Or

C/F/N?

Nah, it depends on the story