Missing

"Y/N I don't know why would you like that guy but congratulations I guess" Ibara said giving me quiet claps and her face wasn't happy.

"I know you hate Oreki but you know that I like him!" I said.

"Can we just head to class?" Ibara groaned with annoyance. Y/N just nodded and head to her class.

---

I finally got out of classroom, getting a headache from math because you know I suck at it! (But if you guys are actually good at math then just think of another subject). I went to the Classics Club and saw everyone there eating lunch together.

"Kon Ni Chi Wa N/N! Have a seat and eat lunch with us!" Satoshi said waving with his chopsticks.

I smiled and sit next to Oreki who saved the seat just for me. I took out my bento and join them all together ignoring R/N and C/F/N's twin growls.

After eating my delicious meal, Classes was about to start again. I waved my goodbyes to my real friends and went back to class.

---

After class, It was Cleaning Time, I grabbed a bucket of water and let the others do their thing at it while I clean the desks.

I saw R/N in the corridor giving me that hideous look like a cow about to burst its head. I smiled and let her mumble those things about me, I was fine from people talking about me since the day when I came to this school. I had finished my duty and grabbed my bag waiting on classroom 1-?-2-C for Ibara to finish, while I was looking around watching other students clean the hallways, my eye caught two students running away bumping into others. Are they disobeying the rules? In our rules, no one is allowed to escape during Cleaning Time or it will be a sign of disrespect. I didn't know I was running after them when I can still see their shadows. I pass every room including the faculty.

I went upstairs and didn't see anyone or shadows in the corridors. I checked every single room and saw R/N and C/F/N alone in the room.

"Y/N!?" C/F/N shouted that almost hear from the others rooms

"What are you doing with her...?" I asked, blood rushed through me like fire about to burst. Anger is the only emotion I felt because I never knew C/F/N and R/N will be together.

"Came just in time" R/N went behind me and stab my arm with a syringe. I fall into C/F/N's arms just in time and I felt dizzy.

"What...did...you put...-" I breathe heavily and fainted without finishing my question

---

"Let me take care of her in my basement (Gives me Yandere Simulator vibes), I'll teach her mistakes" C/F/N said carrying Y/N in bridal style. I smirked at the sight of Y/N sleeping with no chance of escaping my plan

My face darkened "I can have my Oreki now thanks to you" I said and left the room delighted to get my plan succeed.