Enemies to Allies

Today will be the worst day of my life in Kamiyama High.

C/F/N told me yesterday that my enemy has been back. And that name is R/N.

In the past, R/N and I used to be friends, she always greeted me when she sees me with C/F/N.

Months ago, we are now best of friends, R/N shares her lunch to me whenever I forgot to bring my lunch all the time! She waits for me in the corridor when our strict teacher didn't let us out and we say our goodbyes when we are going to be apart.

But I knew why she became friends with me...

R/N and I's conversation always goes to C/F/N, she keeps asking questions about him. She planned to be friends with me so she can get close with C/F/N.

So in our graduation day, she told me everything about what she did and said "You are the worst friend I have ever met" and that led me crying alone losing a friend.

After remembering the past which I want to forget, I went to school and go straight forward to my classroom, putting my bag in my desk and immediately go to the Classics Club.

"Ohayo N/N~" Chitanda said with the same smile she always do when greeting people.

"Ohayo Chi-Chan, where are the others?" I asked seeing no one in the table but her.

"They aren't here yet, I'm the first one to arrive here" Chitanda said.

I let out a relief happy to see Oreki nor C/F/N isn't around, they probably fight like dogs again.

"Anyways, I wanted to ask you something, please don't be mad at me if I tell you..." Chitanda said.

"I won't, what is it?" I said

"D-do you like C-C/F/N?" That question made my gut twist. It's weird hearing people ask that to me because I never had a single feeling towards him.

I shook my head "No, I don't like him, only as a friend"

Chitanda brightened "I want to ask you a favor if you can help me get his attention??"

"Sure-Hold on! You like him!?" I shouted nearly shocked.

"Shhh!!!!!! Yes I do! I know he likes you so I might not have a chance" Chitanda looked down.

I grabbed both of her wrists "I will help you! I always wanted him to find someone else!"

"Well that's shocking" Chitanda and I turned around seeing Oreki eavesdropping the whole time.

"O-Oreki-San! Please don't tell anyone about it" Chitanda pleaded

"Sure because I'll help you too, even if it wastes my energy" He said rolling his eyes.

Both Oreki and I locked eyes. I knew he will help her because Oreki and C/F/N were fighting just to freaking get my heart!

"Ano.... (Umm...) ....I'll be back!" Chitanda said and scurry away.

"Is this the first time Chi-Chan fall in love with someone" I asked.

"I don't care if she likes him and now I can finally make you mine without any boy budging the my way" He pinned me in the wall. I blushed and looked away pushing him away gently

"You know if someone sees us, You will be so dead-"

"Who cares?"

I fell silent, the door opened...

And that person was R/N...

"Y/N!?" R/N said eyes bulge when she saw me and Oreki.

"W-what are you doing here!?" I asked.

R/N smirked "Sorry if I ruin your moment with your boyfie~ I just know C/F/N joined this stupid club so I joined also" She said

"If you called this club stupid then why did you joined the club even if C/F/N is here?" Oreki asked.

"My, my, what a feisty boy~ it looks like I wanted you more than C/F/N~" She said moving closer while twirling her hair.

I stepped in front blocking her way to Oreki "You can have C/F/N all you want but I won't let you take my man!" I confessed at her ugly face, even Oreki was too shock what was happening.

"Umm...who are you?" Chitanda asked appearing on the front door

R/N smiled "Hi! My name is R/N! I'm willing to join this club!" R/N said even tho she hates this club.

"Oh! Thank you so much for joining! We don't have a lot of members here but at least the club is growing!"

Oreki and I rolled our eyes.

Class time, I still cannot stop thinking about R/N, Is she serious about taking Oreki away from me? Even tho i'm not even together with him...

Lunch time, I stayed in the classroom, I wasn't hungry and all I can do talk to Suzume.

After school, I didn't show up in the Classics Club, I don't want to see that brat with them.

I stood on the entrance waiting for Chitanda or Ibara. Probably Ibara didn't show up either since she was the one who is taking care of the library.

"Y/N?" Oreki said when he saw me alone. He stood next to me.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Are you really serious about calling me your man?" He asked

"Yes"

He took a step back shocked again, I sighed "Look Oreki, after everything we went through together...I think it's the right time for me to tell you that I like you back" I said glad to actually say that because this feelings had been stuck on me!

He hugged me "Thanks, this is the first time I fall into someone with a rose coloured life" He said.

I smiled "At least I gave color to your life"

---

In the Classics Club, C/F/N was watching the two on the window. He clinched his fists and tense.

I have looking for you Y/N and now I'm here finally with you but you already someone in your heart that I can't destroy...why can't you be mine Y/N!?

R/N slides next to him "Hi C/F/N" She looked at the place where he was looking at. She grinned

"You like Y/N do you?" She asked but he didn't responded. "Well what about this, I help you get your precious Y/N while I get that guy" She pointed out Oreki.

C/F/N's face darkened but he was delighted

"Deal"

Hello guys! I'm sorry for not updating this story lately, I just have been so busy at school since I was elected as secretary that means I have to do a lot of work and also I have a lot of projects to do but I'm now free this time so I can finally update this. Goodbye! -w-