R/N is back

"Do you feel better?" Ibara asked. 
Y/N has been absent since she didn't wore her jacket when it was snowing. That's why she is sick. Ibara always visit her during lunch and after school. Ibara was a good friend to her because she always makes excuses to her club members and buy her favorite snacks.

"Arigato Ibara, you don't have to do this, I can take care of myself" Y/N said holding a cup of coffee watching the falling snowflakes in her round window.

"N/N, you still can't move on what happened in the winter festival?" Ibara asked stirring her coffee with a spoon. Y/N gave no response and looked down on her cup feeling down. Ibara sighed "I have to go to school now, I'll see you later at lunch" She said.

"Wait for me, I'm coming too" Y/N said and get up. Ibara looked at her and stopped her.

"You can't! You're sick!" Ibara said plopping Y/N back in her bed and tucked her with a blanket.

"But I don't want to miss the lessons and my projects!" Y/N said throwing the blanket and got up.

"Fine but it's not my fault if you suddenly faint or feel unwell!" Ibara said and left Y/N's room waiting for her downstairs.

Y/N took her uniform, combed her hair and get her bag. She went downstairs and went to school with Ibara. As they went to school, Y/N hears her rumors again. She didn't mind it because she already witness this.

Y/N sat down in her seat looking at the stacked papers in her desk. All she missed when she was not here. She took her pen in her bag and started answering homework also she wrote down some notes.

"Ohayo Y/N! Do you feel better?" Suzume asked. Y/N's seat mate, sometimes they talk but Y/N doesn't like socializing with a lot of people. She's only comfortable of having 5-7 friends.

-After School-

*this is Y/N's Pov now

I didn't go to my club, I feel sick by looking at it. What happened in a few days ago made me feel like everyone in the world doesn't understand me.

As I walked in the streets, I stop for awhile to watch the sunset.

"N/N...?" I turned around and saw Chitanda. Chitanda looked upset.

"Chitanda, Do you need something?" I asked ignoring her mumbles.

"Do you like Oreki-San?" Chitanda just blurted out in her mouth. I widen my eyes by her actions.

I soften and nodded "But that doesn't mean I wanted him" I said

"Gomenasai....it's because I developed feelings to him before" Chitanda said.

"Y/N-San, I'm really sorry!"

"It's okay Chi-Chan, it's not your fault you have feelings for him" I said and hold her hands to calm down.

Some minutes later, Chitanda and I were sitting in the bench at the park. We were watching people passing by, kids playing and etc.

"By the way N/N, how did you and C/F/N meet?" Chitanda asked.

"He and I met when my mom and his mom were friends, My mother introduce him to me. That day, I was so shy that I can't even say one word to him but he started the conversation and that's where we became friends. One day, my mother told me to not see him ever again but I disobeyed her and meet up secretly with him. When my mother and his found out about us. My mother decided to leave and stay forever in Japan with my father who was working here and now, we see each other again" I said while my eyes starts to tear up. I continued "He was the only one there for me when there are bullies laughing at me like I am the laughing stock. He was there when I feel lonely and we even promised to stay friends forever"

Chitanda hugged me "C/F/N isn't the only one now, You have me and Ibara-San" I smiled and hug her back "Arigato Chi-Chan"

We departed, Chitanda lives far from me so I decided to walk by myself and enjoy the milkshake that I bought in a nearby shop.

Oh right, my cousin already left since her parents came back. She really wanted to stay but I refused because she always trash my room. Lucky me...

I sighed, lots of things have been going on my mind. Ever since I started in Kamiyama High, my life changed.

Back then, I used to be shy and bullied. Of course I will always be but that's not the reason why I transferred to another school. Its because someone betrayed me, the only person I can trust which is R/N (Rival Name). We've been best friends and I realized she just used me to get humiliated in the whole school. When I was dancing in the stage, a whole crowd was watching me until black and green goo fall above and made me slip in the stage. Lots of people laughed and I saw R/N smirking at me in the back with her real friends.

This time, I won't get bullied, it changed like I said, Ibara helped me because I have real friends now, the friends they wouldn't abandon me.

Right...?

I feel something bad will happen after I thought of that. Chitanda likes Oreki, what if Chitanda secretly hated me from liking him? What if Satoshi got irritated from my fights with him?

"Okay Y/N do not think of that!" I slapped myself ignoring the eyes looking at me. I went home and sat in my bed. The time is 6:00 p.m.

My phone buzzed, I immediately grab it and pressed accept.

"Hello?"

"Y/N I have some bad news"

"What is it...?"

"R/N is back..."

I hung up and plop to my bed, every time when I think someone in the past suddenly appear just now! I'm probably a magician or a wizard but myths are not real.

"Please don't recognize meeeee" I groaned and fall asleep.