continued...

****

A Lady walked towards James.

    She wore a black colored silk gown.

     James saw her huge breasts that were covered by a black bodice, showing her curvy figure. She moved gracefully, as if Hell was her domain.

      She had slim legs, and black boots.

      She had long, black hair, and red, hellish eyes.

       Next to her was a small Imp.

        "Come Redlock! You're slow!" Lady Redforth said, as the Imp gripped a lamp in its right claw, as it saw James.

         "Tis the human Thief M'Lady" Redlock said, spitting blood from its sharp teeth, as it dripped down its mouth.

         "Yes, I see 'im!" Lady Redforth said.

           She glided towards the frightened collector.

            "Dark hellish eve James. How are you? I'm Lady Redforth, from Redforth Manor. I am here on personal business...and you've interfered in things" she said.

             "Interfered! May I ask how?" James asked.

            "The Jewels" Lady Redforth answered.

           "I didn't see any M'Lady. I was stopped by Lady Edwina. Besides, I did go past the bells...Their ringing was so...infernal...that, sadly, my purpose of seeing such jewels ended in sorrow...Besides, truthfully, Sir Charles wanted some jewels for his wife...But I failed. Tis the truth of the said matter...but I felt that this place is evil. And, such, I am not going anywhere-for Lady Edwina will kill me...But I am trying not to lose my temper M'Lady. I am a man of honor. As for the truth, I am a Collector. I collect things. I am imploring to you M'Lady, that I am speaking the truth. And I can't say more on this offence, because I have no offence to breach in Lady Edwina's mind" James said, bowing.

           "Well, I can have a need for a servant" Lady Redforth said.

            "I'm not a servant" James said.

             "You'll serve M'Lady human...or else you'll be hearing those hellish Bells forever" Redlock yelled a warning.

              Sighing, James said:

               "I accept".

                "Good, servant. Now, you'll get my belongings and attend to my affairs" Lady Redforth ordered.

              "Yes M'Lady" James said, and did as he was told.

****

Page 8