continued...

****

Scotland Yard Detective Gordon Craigh wore the black colored waistcoat. His black gloves didn't touch the blood of the murdered Lord.

      He knew that Doctor James McDougall, MD, the Head Coroner, was present.

      "Aye, what do you think of tis scene?", Detective Craigh asked the Coroner.

      "Bad. The throat has been ripped...cutting the vocal cords...and larynx. The chest has been cut out, exposing the heart. Bad business. We know that whoever did the deed is dangerous; very dangerous. Like I said, we're dealing with things that is unknown. For if we say demons did this, we'd been taken to Bedlam Lunatic Asylum, where the psychotics, mentally ill, and mad people dwell. Of course, the patients are prone to delusions and think that demons, ghosts, vampires, and poltergeists...even Imps...Imps don't exist, like Gnomes, Banshees, and Goblins, and Gargoyles...Y'see, said creatures of the imagination are in statue form...And are told in ghost stories on a raining, cold eve on Saturday with the wife and children...but Demons Sir...Demons come from The Otherworld and have supernatural, occult, and other spiritualist powers that aren't to be messed with. Besides, I had my wife, Caroline, do a seance one night, and she invited a dead spirit of a angry girl called Greta. She threw things in a rage...She killed her by throwing a knife that materialised in thin air and severed her throat with the sharp blade...blood was all over the brown colored table...It was most distressing...

       "In short, Sir, the horror caused me to be a believer. So, take heed Sir, and be wary when the demons come...and other spirits", Doctor McDougall, MD, answered, as he took photographs, then placed the body of the dead Lord into the black colored body bag, then took him back to the London Morgue, letting Detecive Craigh to attend to the crime scene, the yellow tape blowing in the cold, freezing London wind, a sign that a murder had had happened...A murder that was the beginning of the horror.

****

Page 21