continued...

Quote: "And he had power to give life unto the image of the Beast; that the image of the Beast should both speak; and cause that as many that would not worship the Beast...should be killed", unquote, (Revelations Chapter 13:15); (King James Bible).

I

The black colored gothic Gate was not like Mist Gate.

     The Carnavan Vampire Family led by Lord Simon and Lady Gemma Carnavan, who were now 50 years old, were now overseeing the Manor.

       And, as Prince Thomas Carnavan, now 31, glided to the hellish cobbled roads of London Town, they saw Demon Lord Loki smile.

        "Pray tell, why are they're demons around?", Vampire Prince Thomas Carnavan asked Loki, "Mother and Father are away on business, leaving me to attend things for the Family. After Lady Sophia tried to wipe us out, and other Vampire families, I will make sure that we survive. Now, how are we going to deal with Lady Redforth, the Thief and Collector, and the other Lady?", Vampire Prince Thomas Carnavan asked.

          "We'll kill Lady Redforth. As for the others, they're in service. They're lower-level problems. Please drink some Blood Wine, and look around the Mansion" Loki answered, and he smiled.

****

Page 76