continued....

****

"And now you shall see us" Lillith said.

    She moved to the Detective, who rubbed his head.

    And, as he grabbed his pipe, it was gone.

    "We stole it. For you're not going to live. Unless you do us a favor" Lillith said. She grabbed her long, clawed hands, and raked across Detective Craigh's face.

     "Owwwwwwwwwwwwwww!" Detective Craigh yelled, as the demoness smiled.

    "I'm sure you're not scared! I hear James Maygrove, the Thief and Collector, came to us and us. And he is with a Lady. So sweet...Yet, that's another story. You're to have a decision: Live or die. What's your pleasure?", Lillith asked, as she moved in her black gown, her right breasts exposed in the darkness.

      "Live" Detective Craigh answered.

      "I see. You take the mortal line of thought; you take the easy option. Frankly, I see you've got a darkness in you...yet you ignore the Satan's Bells, because they drive you insane. How lovely. I think you need a woman to attend to your desires...And I can do that" Lillith said.

       And, as Detective Craigh saw her wasted, rotting face, he screamed.

       And, as Lillith, the Demoness of waste, glided to him, the sound of hooves clomped towards him. Next to her was Bael, who moved around to see the Detective.

       "So, you want to live...Yet I see you Detective. I see you desire more; you desire more! You need to stop us, but you can't! That's why you're failing". Bael said.

       "I want an end to the demons" Detective Craigh said.

       "But we're here! Now, embrace us!" Lillith said.

      "Fine...I don't think I can fight Hell's Army...and a Succubus" Detective Craigh said.

       "Good. Now you can see", Lillith said, and she laughed demonically.

****

Page 51