continued...

****

Quote: "And it was given unto Him...to make War with the Saints; and to overcome them...and power was given Him...and over kindreds...and tongues...and Nations", unquote, (Revelations Chapter 13:7); (King James Bible).

I

Father Jim O'Heath, 32, was a man of God.

      He looked at the at the small group of worshippers and bemoaned the fact that Satan's brood was here in London.

      He had short, black hair, brown eyes, and tall.

     He wore a blue cassock, black priest's trousers, a black colored belt, and black boots.

      And a white colored collar.

     He recited the Lord's Prayer.

     And, as he headed towards the brown colored pews, he noticed that some people were nervous. A young woman, about 17, was praying.

       "Hello M'child, how are you?", Father O'Heath asked in a calm voice.

        "I'm be well" the girl answered hiding her face from him, as if she was in dark shadows, even though it was a brightly-lit room.

          She had long, black hair, black eyes, and petite.

          She wore a black colored gown.

          She also was wearing a low neckline, that covered a mark on her.

         Her short sleeves were covered by more marks.

         Her black covered gloves hid her demonic claws; her claws were covered with black mitts. And, as she breathed heavily, she wore black boots.

         She hissed with evil, as a cold, freezing gust blew in the Church.

         Red candles flickered unnaturally, as if the girl was using her power to show Father O'Heath, who was now scared.

          Page 81