•|• Introduction {VOTE OPEN} •|•

Hello to everyone who reads this!

If you are new to my books then you should know a couple things about my writing. For starters, if you have any questions, concerns, or anything you would like to talk about, don't be afraid to do so, you can call me Ari for short if you would like as well.

I have a couple of books on my account, but only one 'actual' story called The Dragneel Children, a NaLu fanfic, which is my first ever book. If you haven't already, please go check it out and show it some love! I also have a Fairy Tail Next Generation book, giving more information about the characters I created in The Dragneel Children and an Idea Book which has all my story ideas in it.

Hopefully this book won't take as long to finish as The Dragneel Children...

Thank you all who have supported me on all three books, this story won the vote last time so it was decided by you guys that this would be the next book I'd write.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, then let me explain. For every book I publish there will be a vote in which you guys leave a comment on what book you want me to write next, and by the end of the book, my readers will have chosen the next one!

Last time I did the poll somewhere inbetween the middle of the book but this time I decided to do the poll at the very beginning so everyone would have a chance to vote!

Here are your options, as I said leave a comment stating the name of the book, not just 'this one', because sometimes the comments get mixed up, and what you would like to see in it.

-:- I Miss You -:-

Natsu went missing on a S-class mission almost three years ago. The whole guild has lost hope of ever finding him except Erza, Gray, Wendy, and Happy. Lucy has been lost without her best friend and has struggled to keep up with her bills now that she did jobs alone because the rest of her team was searching for the pink haired man. The only reason Lucy was even able to feed herself was because Levy forced Team Shadowgear to let her tag along. The blonde was tired from this life style and gets an offer from Shware 'Thomas' Jenelle, the man whom her father at one point told her to marry, to take his hand and become Lucky Lucy Heartfillia again. The blonde took the deal for a better lifestyle for herself and left the guild she treasured, the people who she made the strongest bonds with, and the memories of the man she loved. But what happens when a certain idiot Dragon Slayer leaves traces all around Fiore. Will Lucy give up her new life to chase after him?

// Untitled //

Merpeople, magical creatures that were said to lure sailors to there watery death with their feminine charm, that was one of the few facts humans were able to agree on. Humans knew very well that merpeople existed, but they were very rare, so they were still considered legend. What most humans didn't know, however, was by taking the scales off of their tales and using it to concoct a potion would allow the drinker one wish, but would result in the mermaid who had lost their scales to loose their life. Only one human knew of this secret, and that was Gray Fullbuster, a man whom traveled the seas, trying desperately to make his wish come true, but what happens when Juvia, a girl he falls in love with, is actually the mystical being he has to kill?

So those are your options! Also keep in mind that the reason the second option is labeled 'Untitled' is for the simple reason that I just haven't come up with a good title yet. If you would like to suggest titles, or give me some ideas for either of them, visit The Idea Book. You also help with deciding what the next pole will be and more possible books.

Another thing to note is at the end of every book we have the Ari Awards! Fun awards that go to readers for funny comments, kind criticism, and positivity! I have been working on some new awards but you're just going to have to wait to figure out what they'll be. The Ari Awards basically replaced the everyday shout outs I used to do, mostly becase it became tiresome to randomly generate people everyday, so sorry to anyone who would miss those.

Just a heads up, the Ari Award titles and a reminder of last times winners are for...

Funniest Comment, which went to @briseia

Most Supportive Reader, which was a three way tie between @Sera1005 @NaluJolteon and @TrinityVallender

Sweetest Commenter, which was awarded to @TrinHarford

Reader With The Most Constructive Criticism, won by @TrinityVallender

Best Conversation Starter, to @DieIfYouMessUpNaLu

And the last one was to Best User Name, which goes to three people, who were @DieIfYouMessUpNaLu @ParonaidBookWorm212 and @NinjaNatsuNinNin

There is also a prize for the very first person to vote and comment on the very last chapter of the book, so be on the look out!

I want to give @Sera1005 a huge shout out for making the cover, she worked really hard to edit it, I believe I gave her the project a little under a week ago, so tell me what you think. She was a bit upset at the final outcome but I think it's amazing so some feedback to show her would be what I think she needs, and don't forget to check her out on Wattpad!

Now for the writing schedule! So in my last book I would post a chapter every other day, majority of the time ending up in four times a week. But sadly, I was left tired after this, so I'm going to experiment with my writing schedual and change it up to three times a week on Wednsdays, Fridays, and Saturdays so this way it can be constant and hopefully allow me to still update multiple times a week without posting crappy chaters just to put something out there.

And lastly, please be kind. I am very new to writing and mistakes do happen but I do still manage to get the story through.

Now without further ado! I give you my second book ever, The Roku Curse!

~Ariavaana~