•|• 5 •|•

🔥 Natsu 🔥

"Why would you say something like that!" Scolded Levy and I rolled my eyes. "Well it's her fault for being so sensitive!"

Suddenly I felt a slam on the head from Erza. "Natsu, do you not realize what you've just done?"

"Yeah, I sent her home."

"She has none! We are her home!"

"What are you taking about? I've never seen her a day in my life!" Erza slams her fist on my head again, pain shooting through my skull. "What was that for!?"

"For being an idiot." Scoffed Snowman. "Oh shut up!" I yelled at him.

"Natsu, your temper is really out of hand." Gramps muttered out and I turned to him. What temper? No one's making sense around here, suddenly I'm the shortest in the guild, everyone's acting weird, and now there fawning over that blondie just 'cause she had a temper tantrum and walked out!

Gramps shook his head and stood on the table, looking around. "Listen up, brats! Lucy is not aware of the situation at home, we must find her before she finds out and does something rash! I want you guys to split into groups and station at every train station in between the train and the manor, Team Natsu, I want you guys to look around the Heartfiia Konzern!"

"Team Natsu? What's that, I like the sound of it." Maybe Gramps finally realized my talent. I watched as Erza and Happy came forward. Alright, I can live with that, and a shy-looking blue haired girl came forward aswell. She seemed nice enough.

And then Gray stepped forward.

"No way! I ain't going no where with him!"

"Well too bad, flame brain, you better get used to it 'cause I'm stuck with you for a while!" That scum bag shouted back at me. "Besides, you're staying here, we don't want you messing anything else up for Lucy." I growled at this, why did he care so much? He needs to stay as far away from her as possible.

"Oh yeah well I don't care for that blondie anyway! Knock yourself out!" I yell. "Happy, come on!"

But he didn't come, instead he glided over the blue haired girl along with another cat, wait- when did we get another cat?

"Sorry Natzu, but we have to find Lushi." And with that Happy, my best bud, walked out the guild with the rest of the members in search of that blondie.

What was so special about her anyhow? She just shows up and all of a sudden everyone gets mad at me 'cause she walked out! I mean I didn't do anything, she walked out on her own, I don't feel bad anyway...

I huff and stomp over the the bar, sitting on one of the stools. Mira smiled at me and asked if I wanted anything. She looked way different then I remember, acted different too, but I wasn't complaining, I mean, it was kinda nice to not have devil girl making rude comments every so often.

"Uh, yeah, could I get a chocolate milk, also, since when have you been a bar maid?" Mira shrugged at my question and grabbed a bottle in an ice bath they kept under the counter so the colder drinks don't spoil and poured me a glass, to which I took a big gulp.

"Poor Lucy." She said under her breath.

"Oh geez, not this again, what's the big deal about her anyway?"

"Natsu, she lost her father, when she goes home today no one will be there."

Silence.

I couldn't say anything. Instead I just remembered when Igneel left me in that field for the first time, with nothing but a scarf. I sat there for hours, days, until I finaly had the guts to look for him. It was one of the most horrible things I ever experienced, I was hungry and cold and alone, not knowing when he would come back. I didn't know if he was hurt or captured or even dead. And he just left me, all alone.