•|• 3 •|•

I squirmed uncomfortably on the leather seats of the train, right in between Erza and a raven haired man who had introduced himself as Gray. The train booth was a six-seater, so across from us was a shaggy dark haired man who never bothered to tell me his name and Levy, who was desperately flipping through a book. Plopped right in between the two was the pink haired pervert who was with me earlier, glaring at me from his seat with a bag of ice Gray somehow had and held up to a bruise on his forehead, his face green from the motion.

"Stupid blondie." He muttered under his breath, wincing slightly as he applied more pressure. "This is all your fault, you and your stupid rocks."

"I could do a lot worse!" I shouted. A couple of minutes ago I felt a bit sorry for him, I even considered apologizing, but no! He had to just be a big jerk and make rude comments. He huffed but stayed silent, just staring at me, it was creepy.

Today has been so weird, and it's barely the afternoon. After Levy saved me from that Lizardman she carried me out of the forest and to that cottage I saw before I ran. There, two old ladies swooned over me and brought me some clothing, claiming it was used for one of their grandchildren, although they oddly couldn't remember how old she was. After that, I was greeted by the voices I heard earlier, the blue cat, who introduced himself as Happy, kept referring to me as 'Lushie', as if we'd known each other for years.

Actually, now that I think about it, they all acted as if they had known me for years, all except that pink haired punk.

"Oi! Just who are you? I've never seen you in the guild before." The boy said, petting Happy's head who was in his lap. I expected to be more panicked about the fact that there were talking cats in this already odd group of people, but I somehow managed to not freak out.

"I'm Lucy Lucky Heartfilia, daughter of Layla and Jude Heartfilia, heir to the Heartfilia Fortune." I recite. Dad made me memorize these lines, me just saying my last name usually having power over people.

"Meaning?" He said with a scoff. "Meaning if you step one more time out of line, pinky, you can bet you'll never see the light of day again!" I yelled, holding up my fist and standing up, he did the same, wobbling slightly do to the motion. 

"Watch your mouth Loony, I don't care who you are."

"It's Lucy!"

"Yeah, okay, Luigi!"

"That's it!" I yelled, about to jump but someone held me back. I look behind me to see Erza, stern faced with a hard glare on pinky, making him instantly sit down. "Now, that is no way to treat a lady. How about you kindly introduce yourself?" She demanded more than asked.

The boy growled under his breath, gripping the plain black shirt the old ladies gave him. "Natsu." He muttered out simply. I nodded.

The black haired man smirked, red eyes darting between me and 'Natsu'. "Ya know, bunny girl here is a lot more quirk tempered then I remember, and definitely more snotty."

"I would appreciate if you did not refer to me as if we were old friends." I snapped and his eyes widened. "I just want to go home, I have no business here."

"Lucy," Levy said sweetly. "Gajeel didn't mean it like that, it's just, you remind us of our friend, her name is Lucy too."

"Yeah, well it seems she defiantly ain't our Lucy." Scoffed Gajeel, slightly angry, I assumed it was because he got told off by a seven-year-old.

I stomped my foot and walked out of the train booth, pacing down the hallway. The train had no other passengers, probably because the town we were coming from was so dead end. I honestly don't know what was happening to me, I was usually kinder, but I'm so scared. I don't actually know if I can trust these people, I don't know who to turn to, but for now, I guess I'm stuck with them.