How troublesome

The next Morning
(YN) PoV

I was currently running towards the place I work at, today was supposed to be my day off since it was the sports festival the other day, but Mr. Kazuna said that there were some packages that needed to be delivered ASAP, and besides I owe alot to Mr. Kazuna so delivering some packages were the least I can do for him.

As I was running I came across some kids who saw the sports festival, they told me that I was so cool and that they also wanted to be heroes, the little group consists of a boy, a girl and tgeir parents.

"So you two want to be heroes?" I asked with a smile.

"Yeah... but what if we dont get cool quirks like yours mister?" The little boy asked.

"Yeah... then we cant be heroes." The little girl then became sad.

"It doesn't matter." I told both of them as I gave the a pat on the head, the two of them looked at me with confusion, but their parents looked at me with a smile.

"Heroes are not measured by how awsome or flashy their quirks are, heroes should always put others before themselves, just because someone gets a flashier quirk than you doesn't mean you are any less qualified to be a hero, all you need is this -gestures to heart- and this -points at head- with those two things in mind, I am sure the two of you will be great heroes someday." I said with a smile.

"THANK YOU MISTER!" The two of them yelled.

"No worries, so can I get the names of the future heroes destined to succeed us?" I said with a smile.

"My name is Shinji Nishiya, nice to meet you Nii-chan." The boy with brownish hair said.

"And my name is Yu Takeyama, hello!" She smiled.

"Well you two I have to go now, so see you around." I said with a smile as I ran towards work.

"Those two are going to be huge in the hero world someday, I can feel it." I thought as I sped up my run.

Time skip
-Okiko Postal delivery services-

"Finally here." I said as I walked inside, the moment I entered all eyes were on me, it was very overwhelming to be honest, all of a sudden everyone began to clap and cheer.

"Theres our 2nd runner up, you were awsome there kid!" A male worker said.

"Great job out there (LN)-kun!" A female worker said.

"You were so awsome Senpai!" A newer employee said.

"Thanks everyone." I said sheepishly.

"Ahh (YN) your here, sorry for calling you on your day off." Mr. Kazuna said as he walked out of his office.

"No worries sir, its my pleasure, so where are the packages?" I asked.

"At the back." He said as we went to the back of the shop.

The 2 of us went to the back and I saw 2 huge wooden crates.

"Are these the deliveries?" I asked.

"Yup, after you deliver these you are free to go home, we just really had a set back yesterday so now noone is scheduled to deliver them, both are rushed deliveries so I am giving you this." Mr. Kazuna said as he handed me a card.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Its a permit to use your quirk, but you can only use that when you are working, so no funny business ok." He said.

"Ok ok sheesh it was only one time." I defended  myself.

"The address of the packages are in this clipboard, the first house is 3 km away." He said.