Me And You

"We are the same. And nothing can divide us till the last breath"

Francis took a deep breath. He couldn't concentrate on the papers in front of him. Not so many of them that they made him struggled. He look at the window, starring at the panels and the dusty glasses. He couldn't believe what he just heard a few hours ago. He was going to be father, of their own child. He was very much excited as Mary. They were waiting for this new beginning for a very long time. Not so long as others but 12 months without any news of pregnancy was torturing their souls and building up the pressure of an heir for two nations - France and Scotland. Not to mention England was stalking the news.

He didn't care. Now his main concern was Mary's condition, her early pregnancy. It was still a fragile period. It surprised him and he thought he wasn't capable impregnated her. They tried so hard, so frequent, so passionate and yes, so vigorous. He suddenly laughed to himself... So vigorous. Yes. But he loved her spirit, her enthusiasm. They were trying very hard, almost giving up.

His mother kept annoying them day by day. She grew impatient. Him too. And kept nagging her with so many tips and portions. She wanted it occurred immediately but it didn't happen as his mother wish. There was one day, Mary came to him, running from nowhere, hugged him hard, sobbing on his chest. Just after his mother had a "little" advice and small concerns, it lasted for hours. He kissed her forehead, rubbed her back repeatedly and kept telling her not to give up of their dreams. He still remembered, her teary eyes, her red cheeks but she managed to smile after a while. He felt melted in her smile. He knew she was strong, despite of the pressure she had. She will always need him. And he must be strong and supportive for her.

To be continue.