IRL #4 • 30

Jungkook followed the pin drop location that Taehyung had provided and began making his way towards Yoongi's house. Yes, he was being over protective, but Taehyung does weird shit when he's drunk, and after all that's happened he didn't necessarily trust Yoongi to take care of the boy.

Jungkook pulled up, hopping out of his car and running up to the apartment that Taehyung's location was at. After multiple knocks, Yoongi answered.

"Yo." He said. "Who are you?"

"Where's Taehyung?" Jungkook asked.

"On the balcony but wait-" Yoongi didn't even get a chance to continue before Jungkook pushed through him and stepped inside.

"Hey! I didn't say you could come in!" Yoongi yelled, stumbling a bit as he closed the door to follow the boy.

Jungkook found the door to the balcony, stepping outside to see two boys laughing and touching one another's faces.

"Taehyung?" Jungkook asked, causing both to look up.

Jungkook noticed the other boy there, it was Jimin.

"Jungkook hey." Jimin smiled, leaning back in his chair.

"Why did you come?" Taehyung asked, eyebrows furrowed.

"I needed to make sure you were okay." Jungkook sighed.

"Well, I am." Taehyung said, gesturing to himself.

"Your texts seemed like you weren't."

"God, Jungkook." Taehyung laughed, "I took some stuff earlier so I couldn't exactly spell. But I'm fine, no need to panic."

"I just, i was worried." Jungkook sighed. "Why did you send me your location if you didn't need me to come over?"

"You asked where I was and I told you. I appreciate the concern but I'm okay."

Jungkook stood hesitantly, analysing the situation. Taehyung groaned.

"Follow me." He said, dragging Jungkook out of the room.

His walk was wobbly, weak, but not enough to cause Jungkook to take action. The two ended up in the bathroom, Taehyung closing the door shut behind them.

"It was one bad trip." Taehyung said once the two were in private. "I'm not on a journey of self destruction."'

Jungkook sighed, he didn't know what to say.

"If you got so fucked up and almost died a few weeks ago why are you so eager to do it again?" Jungkook asked.

"What is this, CSI? Why am I getting questioned?" Taehyung asked, irritated. "I'm allowed to let loose every now and then."

"Of course." Jungkook said, going quiet. "Just be careful, okay? I don't trust Yoongi to take care of you. The only reason I'm not sticking around is because Jimin's here."

"I'll be fine." Taehyung said. "And the next time I text you, don't take it as a red alert; I'm fine."

With that, Taehyung left the bathroom and made his way back out to the balcony. Jungkook realised he should probably go, so that's what he did.

However, he couldn't help but let one thing cause a small smile on his face.

"The next time I text you".

.....

I hate writing IRLs because I feel like my writing style is so bad but I hate how little can happen through text