7: An Extra Hidden World?

Let's just get on with it!!!

Enjoy.

*****************************************

Angel flew around as I was mumbling to myself about the map in my hand. We were still out flying and I was trying to figure out exactly where this place was.

Angel kept on sniffing around wildly and stopping every now and then. "What's wrong girl? You got something?" She purred. I heard a big rumbling noise and looked up to see a gigantic circle that made a waterfall. "Whoa..." Angel flew around it a couple of times then stopped hovering above it. "The edge of the world."

Angel looked at me and I nodded. It made sense to check it out cause it seemed to be the Hidden World and it matched up with the map. Angel dove down going through some type of cave but not without passing weird rocks first. No boat would be able to get down here.

Angel started glowing pretty colors all of a sudden, mainly light blues and purples, and I was shocked. We then went out this tunnel into...

"The Hidden World," I said amazed and looking around at all the colors and dragons. I then got down on Angel remembering that these were wild dragons and they haven't seen a human before probably. Angel stopped all of a sudden.

"What's wrong?" She started sniffing again. Her tail wagged then she roared and dove down. "Whoa! Angel!" She dodged all different kinds of rocks and flew really fast. I could tell she was excited but not why. She then transformed into her Holy Form and what happened next was a blur. I do know she roared and spun though.

"And so the adventurers settled down in their newly found home and lived happily ever after," Kaida's mom said then booped her nose. The young girl giggled. "Alright, time for bed," said Kaida's mom. Kaida got up and crawled up the steps as her mom put away the book she was reading. Kaida got into bed and her mom came up tucking her in.

"Mommy?"

"Yes sweetie?"

"Do you think we'll ever find a hidden world?" Kaida asked. Akene (Kaida's mom real name) chuckled. "Now, I'm not one to tell the future but if you believe that we can, then yes," she said. "Really?!" asked Kaida excited. Kaida's mom nodded. "But... you know, it's an old tale that no one really talks about anymore but when I was your age, my mom told me about a hidden world in the hidden world named CaelFalls."

"Wow. It's super hidden!"

"Yep. The legend said that only the most rarest dragons can find this world and live inside it. But no one knows what kind of dragons or if they still exist today. And it's said to be the most beautiful world with lots of colors and it looks real magical," said Kaida's mom. Kaida looked at her mom in amazement as she talked. "I'll find it one day Mommy!"

"Really?"  Akene asked. "Yep! And we'll go there together," Kaida said. Her mother laughed. "Alright my little adventurer, get some rest. Looks like you'll be busy from now on."

Kaida snuggled into the covers clutching her little dragon plush and closed her eyes. Kaida's mom combed through her daughter's hair and kissed her forehead.

Angel landed on a ledge and transformed back. I slid off and looked around purely amazed. It was so pretty. "There's a hidden world in the hidden world! Wait. This is the CaelFalls my mom told me about!"

There was a roar from in the distance.

All of a sudden, Angel began to glow again but this time it was the same as her Holy form but different light colors. This made her freak out a bit but then she stopped and sniffed my hand.