4: Grimmel

I really wanted to skip this first part for some weird reason but, I didn't so here you go.

Enjoy.

****************************************

Third Person POV

It was night time and Hiccup was in his house with Kaida looking at books. Hiccup went up to a shelf and took a book from off it. He blew on it wiping the dust from off it and went back over to the spot on the floor in front of the fireplace with the rest of the stuff he was looking at. The fire from the fireplace in front of him was his only light. "Alright, alright, come on, give me a clue here." He flipped through the book looking for anything left about the Hidden World. "Give me a clue, Dad." Of course, he told Kaida about what he was doing and what he thought the village should do next. That's one of the reasons why she agreed to stay with him that night and help him look.

Speaking of Kaida, she was on the other side of the room a bit in the dark other than the flashlight in her hand. She looked over the books thoroughly and carefully while getting in a more comfortable position. "Hmm." Her fingers glided across the rough pages of the book while her eyes read each and every world it had to offer. Something could possibly tell her about the Hidden World. Kaida used one hand to tuck her hair behind her ear then located it back onto the book.

The floorboard creaked softly and both young adults looked up and around them for a bit then at each other showing they both heard the noise. They both looked back up to see a bit of dust fall from the ceiling and Kaida narrowed her eyes at this while Hiccup went back to his book. You heard the quiet snores of Toothless and Angel wasn't there at the moment. There was a tap and Hiccup turned around quickly to see someone behind him pouring themselves something to drink in his house. Hiccup stood up slowly. "Well, I hope you don't mind if I help myself," said the intruder. It was Grimmel.

Hiccup glanced around and at Kaida. She didn't move at the moment cause she don't think that Grimmel saw her. Which he actually didn't, possibly. "This is, mmm, quite good," complimented Grimmel. Hiccup took out his sword lighting it. "That is impressive. But, l et me finish my drink." Hiccup looked towards Toothless and Grimmel took out his weapon shooting Toothless. "Toothless!" Hiccup ran towards him. Grimmel finished his drink and put the cup down walking forward some. "What did you do to him?" asked Hiccup. "Eh, nothing that he won't sleep off," stated Grimmel dismissing him while reloading his weapon. He sat down in Stoick's chair admiring how he felt in that moment.

"May I? Chief Hiccup. Hmm? Do I say Chief..." He hiccupped. "Or do I call you Hiccup? What do you prefer?" he asked teasing him. Kaida came into view with her weapon out. "Wow, it's two of you! But, I never thought this would be how we met again, Kaida," said Grimmel disappointedly. Kaida growled a bit. "How do you know my name?" she asked pointing her sword at him. "How could I not? You're Derwin's daughter! Him and I were great hunter friends," stated Grimmel. Kaida staggered a bit. If there's one thing she hated, it's when people brought up her past and especially her so called father. Both young adults looked at each other then somewhat glared at the man in front of them. Grimmel took off his hood(?). "You two don't have no idea who I am, do you?" he asked. Both of them were silent.

"Oh." He chuckled. "Well, both of your fathers knew of me. Now, both of them were true chiefs. Two of the most greatest dragon hunters that ever lived. What would they think of you two?" he asked smugly then chuckled. Both Kaida and Hiccup just kept staring at the man not really saying much and keeping their distance with their weapons out just in case old dude tried anything. "They had it right, ya know. Making it their mission to destroy the beasts, so that you two could grow up in a better world," stated Grimmel. "They changed their minds," countered Hiccup. "And look where that got them," Grimmel said back. Hiccup faltered a bit while Kaida tilted her head a bit at this.