11: Boat Battle

Yo.

Wait. Is this two chapters in one day in TWO of my stories??!!🤨🤨🤔🤔 What's going on here? Sounds suspicious😅

Enjoy.

********************************************

Third Person POV

The gang stood on the edge of a cliff with their flight suits on.

"So, jump off the cliff in these?" asked Ruffnut opening her flight suit wings. "That's the best you got?!" she criticized. "No, you guys are the best I've got," corrected Hiccup. "Aww," Ruffnut said playing with her hair. "I'm with him! Who else?" Tuffnut tried to ask but Ruffnut beat him to it. "Ruffnut, that was my line," he stated disappointed. Hiccup put down his mask and ran to the edge. "Let's go!" He jumped followed by Astrid. "Try to keep up!"

Kaida jumped in place then ran to the edge jumping following the others cheering. "I'm so pumped!" The rest of the gang cheered then followed the other three. "Woohoo! Yeah!" The gang glided all the way to the dragon hunters ships. "Hold on Toothless!" Kaida, Hiccup and Astrid was fine but the other ones... uh... not so much.

With the dragons

Grimmel just fooled the other trappers with thinking they were gonna get Toothless. Angel dove in shooting the boat making it smoky. She then roared and got onto the chains trying to free Toothless. "Dragon!"

The hunters tried to get her but she growled, roared at them then shot at them some. She jumped down and began to fight some of them off.

Tuffnut lost control and grabbed onto his sister. "Let go!" She kicked him off her. "Could've used some practice!" stated Snotlout flapping his wings. "I've should've skipped breakfast!" said Fishlegs. Angel roared seeing her rider. Hiccup called to Toothless and he roared at Cloudjumper making him bust out his cage and spit fire at the dragon hunters. Angel landed running around also shooting at the hunters and freeing some of the dragons. The trappers ran away screaming and Cloudjumper, Floss, (the other one too that I forgot the name of that was Stoick' s dragon) all flew away to their riders.

The gang swiftly landed on the boat ready for battle. Well, Fishlegs kind of swung in. The baby Gronckle growled. "Perfect timing," stated Hiccup. Everyone got out their weapons. "Game faces!" stated Kaida looking at the charging hunters. "Yeah, what are you waiting for? Get in there," cheered Snotlout stuck on some part of the boat above the rest of the group. Kaida rolled her eyes while Hiccup shook his head then everyone let out a battle cry and charged. The group fought off the hunters that charged at them.

Toothless tried to get his muzzle off and it worked. He then roared and Grimmel saw this so he was going to shoot him with his weapon but Toothless had shot it with his plasma blast causing Grimmel to go away. The contraption lit on fire so Grimmel ran and Toothless kept on shooting at it. Grimmel whistled to his dragoons as the contraption began to fall. Astrid fought with a dragon hunter on the ship and was gonna get hit but Hiccup saved her. "Heads up!" he called. Astrid leaned back a bit and something came by and launched the dragon hunter away from her. "Thanks. Lookout!" She threw the weapon in her hand and Hiccup ducked so the weapon knocked out some more dragon hunters. "Thanks." They walked toward another and Astrid took a gas grenade off his suit and threw it on the deck below. Hiccup then threw his lit sword making a big explosion while they stared at each other.

"And I looked into my lovers eyes not worrying about the battle going on around me. It was like time have stopped and was just me and her," teased Kaida from above. They both looked up at her seeing her laughing. "You guys are hilarious," she stated. She grabbed a rope and jumped down kicked a dragon hunter in the stomach and he knocked into a few more and they all fell overboard. She landed in between the two lovers. "You are so irritating," stated Astrid. Kaida smirked. Hiccup chuckled shaking his head while Astrid whistled. She had Stormfly come pick up Hiccup and she flew him to the burning contraption. "You better be careful or I will kill you!" called Kaida. "Ooooh, I will!" called Hiccup back. Kaida looked to Astrid. "Shall we continue kicking some ass?" They high fived. "Let's do it!"

Both girls jumped to the deck and began fighting off more hunters and freeing any other dragons. Kaida ran then hit one hunter with her sword jumping over another. She slid past one taking their weapon. "Thank you!" She then used that weapon to hit another hunter off board and slid again going pass Angel. She gasped a bit and stopped while they both walked to each other. "Angel! I'm sorry girl!" Angel roared running into her arms and they hugged. "Don't worry, I know what's best for you," she said. Angel purred. Their moment was interrupted by a bunch of dragon hunters coming toward them. Kaida pulled out her sword. "You evil dudes really just don't learn, huh? Ready, Angel!" Angel growled charging up a blast. "Get them!" They both charged fighting with the dragon hunters.

A dragon hunter yelled running towards Ruffnut. She blocked his attack with her weapon. "Woohoo, yeah!" Snotlout jumped then wacked the dragon hunter on his head with his weapon. "Yeah! Number two coming through!" He threw the weapon to Tuffnut. "Surprise!" Tuffnut spun then knocked another hunter out. He spun again throwing the weapon to Snotlout again. Snotlout caught it, grunting and freed the Crimson Goregutter. The dragon roared.  "One more free, four to go!"

Kaida ran across the deck fighting off hunters with her dragon following her and keeping her safe. She looked to see her dad with Floss fighting off a group of hunters. She twirled her weapon turning it into a bow and shot a couple arrows at the hunters getting them to scatter. Aron turned seeing his daughter above. She saluted to him and ran off with Angel roaring. Aron chuckled while Floss roared back at his mom. "That girl sure is something." Kaida ducked from an attack of a dragon hunter then swept his legs causing him to fall and Angel walked up to him. He scurried back scared. Angel sneered and he got up jumping overboard. "Well, he wasn't the most fearless type," stated Kaida petting Angel. Angel gurgled. "Come on!" She ushered her dragon to the ship control wheel. She knocked out the man there the made to boat crash into some more. All the hunters ran around screaming and yelling. She looked seeing Astrid do the same and waved to her. Astrid waved back giving a thumbs up.

All boats were destroyed and on fire with all the dragons being free. Kaida jumped down to deck with the rest of the gang defeating the last dragon hunters. They all cheered while the freed dragons flew away. Kaida laughed hugging her dragon. "Now, let's just hope that Hiccup and Toothless will be okay," she said to Angel. Angel barked at Kaida.

********************************************
Please bare with me when it comes to fighting scenes or scenes that have a lot going on during them, I'm not the best at typing them out.

Even so, I thought I did a pretty decent job with this chapter.

So, excuse me whole I go eat a cookie!

Stay tuned.

Love you guys,
Pandi🐼

‼️ Please DO NOT steal ‼️

‼️ Please DO NOT copy ‼️

‼️ Please report any theft of my work to me immediately if you see it ‼️