12: Goodbye Dragons

So.... I'm not dead. I am very much alive😅.

I had to stop this book to do other books, then I got busy with work and everything is kinda out of control now.

But! Ishall be editing my books and changing a few things about them, so yeah.

Anyways, here's another update to this book so I hope you guys enjoy!

Just like 2 or 3 more chapters to this book!

******************************************

Third Person POV

Everyone landed on the cliff with their dragons seeing their chief and the Light Fury. Everyone slid off their dragons. Everyone else came over running and cheering. Kaida got off Angel and stood next to her dad with their dragons right behind him. She looked at the rest of the Vikings and her friends.

Hiccup looked around and made eye contact with Kaida and she smiled nodding at him and he did the same. It was pretty much them telling each other that they did a good job and they were okay. Hiccup looked to Toothless seeing him laying on the ground still. He went over to him and tickled his snout a bit. "Hey, good morning bud," said Hiccup. Toothless groaned softly. "Here you go." Hiccup put his head in his lap and pet him. "Boy, you're full of surprises." The Light Fury came over cooing. Hiccup pet her. "He's all yours." He got up and was able to stand with Astrid's help.

Both the dragon purred rubbing on each other affectionately. Kaida looked to the two dragons happily. Her dragon nudged her purring. She giggled and pet Angel. Then her father came and gave her a hug with both the dragons joining them. Kaida smiled at this wanting this moment to last forever. Hiccup and Astrid put their foreheads together. Toothless and the Light Fury continued to rub on each other purring until Toothless had looked at Hiccup, to the vast sea, then back at Hiccup. Hiccup had followed his gaze and knew what Toothless had meant by it. He smile slightly dropped.

Hiccup hopped over to Toothless petting him. "You're right bud, it's time." Astrid looked a bit confused. "I was so busy fighting for a world that I wanted, I didn't think about what you needed," he stated glancing towards the Light Fury. "You've looked after us for long enough. time to look after yourselves." Kaida's eyes widened realizing what Hiccup meant and she looked down at Angel. Actually, everyone knew and understood what Hiccup meant and was pretty saddened about it but it was the right thing to do. Angel looked up to her rider cooing. Kaida could see her reflection in her big round eyes and she teared up. "Angel... my baby girl. Wait for me." Astrid walked to Stormfly and took off her saddle. "Oh Stormfly, my good girl." She hugged her dragon. Gobber took off Grump's saddle. "All right, Grumpy. Off you go." Eret took off his dragon saddle. "So long, you big ugly beast. I'll miss you."

Everyone else followed suit with taking off their dragons saddles and bidding a farewell to their dragons sadly. "Oh Cloudjumper." Cloudjumper nudged Valka. Everyone looked to the front back towards their chief and his dragon. Hiccup pet Toothless looking at everyone. "Go on, bud." Hiccup and Toothless looked at one another. "Lead them to the Hidden World." Toothless purred nudging Hiccup. "You'll be safe there." Hiccup continued to pet Toothless. "Safer than you could ever be with us." Toothless grunted. "It's okay. I love you too and I want you to be free." Toothless purred softly. Hiccup stepped back. "Our world doesn't deserve you." Hiccup glanced to everyone else. "Yet." Toothless stood up and pulled Hiccup in for a hug. Purring, Toothless hugged Hiccup affectionately. "Go Toothless. Go." Hiccup slowly removed his hand and Toothless opened his eyes. Hiccup nodded at him with tears falling down his face.

It was truly a sad moment for everyone. Kaida pet Angel slowly but affectionately with her eyes closed trying to stop the tears from falling down her face.