6: Toothless'... mating call???

Hehe. This is my favorite part of the movie.🤪😂

Enjoy.

******************************************

I felt Angel trying to shake me awake. "Ugh Angel, not now." I groaned shooing her away. I heard her growl then before I knew it, I was yanked out of bed. "Ow!" I rubbed my head then glared at her. "What was that for?!" She gurgled at me then nudged her head to the front of our tent.

"You heard something?" I asked. She nodded then went out. I got up and followed her seeing her sniff around at the ground. Soon enough, we both saw Hiccup. "Hiccup?" I questioned while Angel bounced over to him happily and purred rubbing on him. "Hey Kaida and you too Angel but ssshh," he whispered pointing. I got down then crawled over to him to see the Light Fury and Toothless together. "Toothless had snuck out to go meet up with his girlfriend," he joked. I giggled. "Ooooh Toothless."

We all then looked to see Light Fury open her wings then prance around before lying down again. She then grunted and Toothless looked at her then up at us. He was asking for guidance but I decided to let Hiccup help out his dragon on his own. Hiccup opened his arms then flapped them a bit then nodded at Toothless. Toothless did the same exact thing with his wings then a gummy smile. The Light Fury was not pleased though and just licked herself while purring. Angel grunted and I snickered.

Toothless looked defeated so he looked back up to Hiccup for more guidance. Hiccup stood and outstretched his arms and did a little wiggly dance but stepped on a stick. We all got down hiding so the Light Fury didn't see us. Toothless did exactly what Hiccup did but he lost control of his flapping and went everywhere somewhat. He got up to the Light Fury and stopped after she shielded herself with her wing but got some dirt on her so she sneezed then licked it off.

Toothless grunted as if he was disgusted. He looked back at us and Hiccup put his thumb up. He then did a rotation movement with his fingers then stood up doing some kind of weird chicken dance? I looked at Angel and we both had the same expression: what the heck? "Really? That's not how you got Astrid," I commented. He slapped my arm playfully. "Shush you. I'm trying here and I don't see you helping," he said. I put my hands up while Angel gurgled. "Just saying."

Toothless actually did what Hiccup did and stood up on his hind legs. He then walked around the Light Fury letting out a whine and roars while she watched him. He stopped in front of her and saw she was still just looking at him. What happened next though was funny. Toothless began doing a bunch of weird stuff and I laughed covering my mouth while Angel looked down at him with the same expression as the Light Fury and Hiccup was looking at him with doubt. Toothless hopped towards the Light Fury moving his head side to side and the Light Fury hit him a couple of times growling. She then went away to a tree and hung upside down by her tail. She snorted at him then covered herself.

"Someone's not pleased," I whispered to Angel. Angel groaned. Toothless walked over to the Light Fury and we all continued to watch him. Toothless climbed the branch then pointed at the Light Fury with his wing. He climbed more onto the branch over to the Light Fury. Toothless looked back at us and Hiccup shook his head gesturing that the branch is going to break while I did a big x with my arms. Toothless didn't understand and gazed down at the Light Fury smiling. He then started to move the branch up and down causing the Light Fury to open her wings and look up at him.

He continued to move the branch until it finally broke and he fell hard onto the sand. Angel snorted at this and I shook my head. Toothless shook getting up then looked back up at the Light Fury, who covered herself back up. Toothless looked at her while Hiccup waved trying to get his attention. Toothless shook his head somewhat ignoring Hiccup then looked back at the broken branch. He took the branch then started to draw in the sand with it. This caught the Light Fury's attention so she opened her wings a bit purring and wondering what he was doing.