Part VI: Too Late...But Never Over

(WARNING! GRUESOME SCENES! Like always this is the only warning you get!)

I looked through the holes in the door of the Lumberjack's house....

(Y/N): "We're too late..."

Slumped against the wall was the lumberjack with his stomach and chest cut open as his innards became outards...

(Y/N): 'The scream sounded more feminine? Who was it then?' I looked to the center of the room where 8 goblins were surrounding something. I saw pieces of clothes litter the sky and I knew exactly what was going on.... Those disgusting goblins found the Lumberjack's daughter!!

(Y/N): "We're coming LumberJill!"

This got three of the goblins attention as they clung onto the door.

Goblin Slayer: "(Y/N)! You're eyes! The flames are back!"

I ignore him and shake my head as memories of my sister telling me and my brother a certain tale. 

(A/N: May or may not be the next chapter. hint hint nudge nudge)

(Y/N): "Get ready."

Goblin Slayer: "For what?"

I unnaturally twist my head towards him

(Y/N): "We're gonna teach some goblins to not leave their stinking holes!"

I rush the door, knocking it off it hinges, trapping the three goblins.

(Y/N): "Goblin Slayer! Finish them off while they're still trapped!"

Goblin Slayer jumps over me and kills off the three goblins.

(Y/N): "FIVE LEFTTTT"

I'm seeing red as I see hear the Lumberjack softly speak

Lumberjack: "My...daughter..."

Memories of my sister and mother flood my mind. A goblin thinks he can catch me off guard but I grab its arm and squeezes tightly as it claws at my arm to let go. I squeeze tighter and stab it in the chest, twisting the blade to finish the job. Another goblin tries to jump me but I use its comrade as a meat shield to block the crooked dagger before slicing it's head off. Blood gushes out of its body, spraying everywhere, even on LumberJill's unresponsive and bare body. I move the meat shield from my field of vision to stare down the last 3 goblins.

(Y/N): "THREEEEEEE LEFTTTTT"

Two goblins look at me and slowly walk towards me in a trance-like state.

(Y/N): 'Just like before...guess your stories were more than just fairy tales, huh sis...'

I grab two dagger and shove one in each of the goblins' heads. I look at the last one and on the look on my brother's face, the fire only got brighter. I grabbed the little shit by the neck, stopping it from continuing to deflower my now twitching and unresponsive neighbor. It didn't take long before she came back to Earth to see me slamming the goblin against the wall and squeezing its neck. It clawed at my wrists but I didn't let go in the slightest. Seeing a deep red I roar at the monster.

(Y/N): "You think you can take my VILLAGE.... my FAMILY... my HOME!!" The goblin smiled which pissed me off more, "YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY!! I'LL KIL- AHHHH!" I let rage consume me so much that it blinded me from seeing that it had a weapon. I grip its neck with two hands causing blood to gush out of my arm. I finally crushed its windpipe, drop its limp body before furiously kicking it to the wall. I walk to LumberJill as she looked in disbelief at her dead father. She became a sobbing mess and as I tried to help her up she jumped back in fright.