Part XIV: The Expedition (Bewitching Arc)

(Y/N) POV

*SMACK*

I slowly open one eye to see Arc Mage's fingers close to my face. I move her hand and look at her to see she's still asleep. I smile and brush some of her hair behind her ear. I kiss her cheek and smile as she slightly moves in bed.

(Y/N): "I have to get ready for a quest. I will be gone for a few days but I'll come back and we can do whatever you want."

Arc Mage looks at me and gets closer to me.

Arc Mage: "Nuuuuuu...stay in bedddd."

I smile softly at her half-awake response.

(Y/N): "We can do that once I get back."

She nods and I kiss her again.

(Timeskip)

I open the door to get into the Guild Hall. I look straight ahead to see a flustered Guild Girl talking to a calm and collected Witch. Once only a few feet away from them I hear what they were saying.

GG: "S-S-S-So it's j-just going to b-b-be the t-t-two of you?"

Witch: "I'm...not sure...myself."

(Y/N): "So I see you actually considered my offer."

I could tell from their shocked reactions that they did not notice me there.

Witch: "I...d-did...I accept."

(Y/N): "Perfect, let's start going then, if we leave now then we can use my plan to full effect."

(Time skip)

I lean on a carriage as I wait for Witch. She walks out with a bag of supplies and her usual attire. I eye her up and down.

Witch: "Is...something...the matter?"

(Y/N): "You do know where we are going right?"

Witch: "Yes..."

(Y/N): "Ok then, suit yourself."

I grab her supplies and place them in the carriage. I lead her into it and we make our way to the expedition site. I eye up Witch which she returns but glances away when our eyes meet, or atleast when she thinks she does.

(Y/N): "Mind if I check what you brought?"

She nods and I look through her bag. Potions, maps.

(Y/N): "!"

Something catches me off guard.

(Y/N): "What's with the Recording Crystals?"

Witch: "!"

(Y/N): "And they have recordings in them, care to tell me?"

She shakes her head and I look back at the crystal.

(Y/N): "I see...hmph!"

I toss the recording in the air and it starts a recording of Spearboy spinning his spear and hit himself in the crotch. He falls on the floor and screams like a little girl.

I look at her and she just stares at me.

(Y/N): "Hehe..."

Witch: "(Y-"

(Y/N): "HAHHAHAAHAHA!"

I fall on the floor of the carriage and cackle.

(Y/N): "What an idiot! Hahahahahaaaa I can't breatheee!"

Witch: "How crude..."

(Y/N): "Let's watch another."

Witch: "No! Wait!"