Chapter 1

Writer's POV

"Okay, your gonna have to push harder. Nothing is happening." The Xandarian doctor says.

"I dont think I can." Gamora says.

"Hey your the strongest woman I know. So come on Gamora you can do it." Peter says.

A few more pushes later and their daughter was born. She look like her father alot and had her unique green marks almost everywhere except her face. Peter and Gamora discussed what to name their daughter, but no name came to them. They wanted her middle name to be Peter's mom's name, but a first name they had no clue.

"Hey guys can we come in?" Rocket asks.

"Sure." Gamora says.

Their team walked into the room and were all at aww at the newest member of the team.

"What is this little blobs name?" Drax asks.

"Well he havent quite picked one yet. Though we know she will have my mother's name as her middle name." Peter says.

"Maybe little green blotchy blob." Mantis says.

"You cant name a child that." Kraglin says.

"Well we can just call her no name baby." Nebula says.

"Not helping." Gamora says.

As they all kept coming up with names no one noticed Baby Groot climbing into the small baby bed. He looked at the sleeping baby and placed his small hand on her sleeping face and smiled.

"I am Groot." Groot says.

"Galaxy? Really Groot?" Rocket questions.

Peter and Gamora looked at one another and then over at their baby. Gamora picked her up as Groot climbed onto Gamora's bed.

"I like that name. Thank you Groot." Gamora says.

"Me too. So Galaxy Meredith Quill. I like it." Peter says.

"Me too." Gamora says.

16 and half years later
Galaxy's POV

While my family does their job of protecting the Universe, I mostly stay on Xandar for schooling. Though when they arent working we all stay on the Milano just outside the city of Xandar.

"Lexi Quill, you beautiful girl. This date was great. So how about you become my girlfriend?" Alex a Kree guy asks.

"Well your nice and all, but I dont really become someone's Girlfriend... So bye." I say and entered the Milano.

I looked at his shocked face as the door closed and the ship started up and heard laughter behind me.

"That was so messed up. Haha. Im proud of you kid." Rocket says."

I walked past him and went into my room and stared out looking at the stars. This is the place for me, in space with no judgement because of my green coloring and human looks.

(On Earth)
Writer's POV

"Attention people of Riverdale. Our town has been chosen for something different and unique. Now Im not saying what it is because I dont know when its really happening or who will be joining us. Just right now I want you to know something is coming to Riverdale." Mayor McCoy says.

She got off the stage and the towns people started murmuring.

"When they learn about this Alien thing there is a chance it wont go to well you know that right?" Sheriff Keller asks.

"Yeah I know. Now excuse me a moment please." Mayor McCoy says.

She went over to Alice Cooper and her daughter Betty Cooper.

"Sierra I dont know about housing someone. Especially someone we dont know where their coming from or if they really will show." Alice Cooper says.

"Just suck it up Alice. Veronica are housing the other one. Just deal with it and if they dont come they dont come. So Sierra who are this people anyway? Cant you tell us since we might be housing them?" Hermione Lodge asks.

"Sorry confidential. Well until we know for sure." Mayor McCoy says and walked away.

(On Xandar)

Writer's POV

"Nova Prime are you sure about this?" Corpsman Dey asks.

"Yes Im sure. Its been settled. Two will travel to a town called Riverdale and live with two families. The town will then see if these two can prove that we arent bad." Nova Prime says.

"Okay. How will this work?" Dey asks.

"Simple they will be told to blend in and if these people arent worried or feeling threatened we shall have no problem with Terra anymore." Nova Prime says.

"Okay. So who will be sent to Earth?" Dey asks.

"I've chosen two who are good enough to make a good impression. One being my own daughter, I think Gia will do quite well." Nova Prime says.

"And the other one?" Dey asks.

"Galaxy Quill." Nova Prime says.

"But Nova Prime she cant fit in with the green." Dey says.

"True, but she is the daughter of two of the Guardians. If anyone can show that all Alien's even those who look different can be good with humans, its her." Nova Prime says.

Nova Prime looked out her window and saw the Guardians ship. Picking Galaxy Quill was a good choice. Wasnt it?

A/N: Hey guys do you like it? Let me know. Thanks.