Chapter 8

Galaxy's POV

It was very early in the morning and last night really didnt help me. I got dressed in a light jacket and sweatpants. I then put my hair in a ponytail and I know people would be able to see the green, but its dark out and no ones is out there. I just needed to run since I cant do my fight training with my family. I just kept running until I bumped into Archie and fell down.

"Oh god Galaxy. Im sorry." Archie says.

"Its fine." I say.

"Here let me help you up." He says holding out his hand.

I was about to take his hand and I then remembered the green on my next. So I quickly covered my neck with one hand and took his other hand as he helped me up.

"Thanks." I say.

"Umm.." He says looking at me.

I just kept my hand over my neck and let go of Archie's hand. He just looked at me and touched my hand that I had on my neck. I tried to stop him, but a apart of me didnt want to. So I just let him remove me hand and moved his thumb slowly over the green on my neck.

"Please dont look at it." I say covering it back up with my hand.

"Hey its okay. Dont hide it." He says and removed my hand from my neck.

"Well I have to. I cant show the green on me because I "have" to blend in so humans arent afraid of Aliens or something." I say as we started walking.

"I dont understand. You have to hide part of yourself. So different Aliens exists and yet they wanted you to hide it?" He questions.

"Yes. There are many different types of Aliens. Like what Gia she is one that looks well human. My dad is half human and half alien he never really talked about it and my mom is well a green alien. Im not fully green and I look more human." I say.

"Well then why did they make you hide? Do you want to hide?" He asks.

"No. I look in the mirror as Im all covered up and I dont even know who I am. Im not ashamed of who I am, but I know they wanted me here since I stay on my own. I think it shows people that if you leave an Alien alone they will leave you alone. Though if someone with green was on their own earthlings would think that someone was up to something. So thats my guess as why I have to hide." I say and stopped outside  the Cooper house.

"Well if you dont want to hide you shouldnt have to. The real you is how everyone should see that nothing is to fear. Also dont hide the green.. Its kind of cute." He says before he left across the street to his house.

I went inside the house and I went into the room Im staying in. I got changed into other clothes and I sat down in my bed. Maybe Archie was right should I just be myself my real self? Ugh I dont know what to do anymore.

A/N: Hey guys do you like it? Let me know. Thanks.