Chapter 16

Galaxy's POV

I just sat in my room and I heard barking and when I opened my room door a dog ran in and not just any dog it was Archie's dog.

"Vegas? What are you doing here?" I ask and went down to his level.

He just licked my face as I pet him and then I heard someone calling his name and I knew that voice.

"Vegas there... Galaxy?" Archie says.

"Oh my god Archie." I say and hug him.

He hugged me back and then I quickly pushed him away.

"Galaxy, Im so glad I found you. I need your help. Betty, Jughead, Reggie, and Veronica are trapped with Blue and Gold people." Archie says.

"What? How?" I ask.

"They came to Earth and asked if we knew you. Then well they took us. I got free because everyone else stayed behind and Betty was suppose to come, but she sacrificed her freedom for mine. Please Galaxy we have to help them." He says.

"And we will dont worry." I say and hug him again.

It was like my feelings were back and all the nothingness went away as soon as the boy who stole my heart was with me once again.

Gamora's POV

Rocket had called us all back to the Milano and we didnt know why. We were to busy trying to find away to fix Galaxy.

"Rocket what happened?" I ask.

"An Earth boy by the name of Archie Andrews and his dog thing called Vegas showed up needing help. Then the dog ran inside and the boy followed. I dont know where they went cause I had to call all of you." Rocket says.

"So some Earth boy is in my ship? And you stayed out really?" Peter questions.

"That dog thing was sniffing me. All I know is that I looked like they were headed to Galaxy's room." Rocket says.

We all went in an everyone had a weapon in hand just incase this boy was dangerous. I noticed Galaxy's room open and I then heard Galaxy talking and Groot quickly ran to her room.

Galaxy's POV

"Hey dont worry. We just have to wait for my family to come back and they will know what to do." I say.

"I hope so... Ow." Archie says.

"What?" I ask.

"Something just bit me." He says.

"I AM GROOT!" Groot yells in his little voice.

"He is not a bad guy. He's my friend. Its okay Groot." I say picking Groot up.

Groot just looked at Archie with a dirty look. I then placed Groot on my bed and before I could say anything Archie was zapped with lightning and fell over.

"Tie him up." My dad says.

"What? No! Stop it." I say.

They didnt listen to me they just tied up Archie and put Vegas in a cage my dad jokingly got for Rocket. Not to longer after that Archie finally woke up.

"What the?" Archie questions.

"You shouldnt of came onto my ship and made your way to my daughter. Now you must be punished." My dad says.

I dont know what they were gonna do with Archie, but I got in front of him.

"Stop it! He didnt do anything. He's my friend from Earth. Others were taken by the Kree and Sovereign and he managed to escape with his dog. Please dont hurt him or his dog. They didnt do anything." I say.

"Lex this boy made his way on to our ship. He must be punished." Drax says.

"No! I wont let you." I say blocking Archie.

"Kid, move. You know we dont let intruders have a pleasant stay until we dropped them off to the middle of nowhere." Nebula says.

"Well I dont care. He did nothing wrong and if you guys want to hurt him then you'll have to go through me." I say.

"God you talk as if you care for the boy." Kraglin says.

"His friendship means alot to me. He was the first one on Earth who excepted me for me. The green and all so of course he means something to me." I say.

"I am Groot." Groot says.

"Groots right he did come on board without permission. So he deserves what he gets." Rocket says.

"Stop it people are in danger. We have to help them. Why arent you guys listening to me? You have to listen." I say.

"Thats enough. Mantis untie the boy and Lex let the dog out and show him the spare room. We will help him and his pet and the friends. Thats what we do since we help all kinds earthlings and aliens. Thats what the Guardians of the Galaxy does." My mom says.

Mantis untied Archie and I showed him to the spare room. Which was close to my room so I could be around him if I wanted.

"Your family is... Well..." Archie says.

"A bit crazy. I know. They dont mean much harm they really dont. They all used to be well criminals at one point and now well they arent. Im sorry they trapped you and Vegas." I say.

"Thats okay. So this Sovereign and Kree are they bad?" He asks.

"Well kinda they just werent happy about the whole Earthling and Alien thing. Look when you got captured why didnt you call me with the communicator?" I ask.

"I woke up and it was gone. I think they took it. Anyway how are we gonna get them back? We dont know where the ship is." He says.

"They have the communicator which means we can track them. Come on." I say and take his hand pulling him.

We had to save the others cause if we dont bad things might happen.

A/N: Hey guys do you like it? Let me know. Thanks.