Chapter 12

(On the Milano)

Gamora's POV

Lex didnt want to come home and that was okay, but I could shake the fact that something was wrong. Then when we were called in to talk to Nova Prime again that feeling was confirmed. Something was indeed wrong.

"The Kree and Sovereign are very upset about this Earth thing. So upset that they gave us to options. One is to destroy Earth and the other is to bring the girls back and cut off any of ever contacting Earth." Nova Prime says.

"Well it obvious we get the girls back here as soon as possible." Peter says.

"I know. I sent Dey earlier and told Gia. The girls will be ready for pick up soon. Then we will never speak or go near Earth ever again." Nova Prime says.

"We'll keep an eye out for the Kree just incase the do something before the girls return." I say.

"Good. I'll send word to other planets and tell them. That way no one hurt Earth and we can all live in peace again." Nova Prime says.

We have to protect Earth because its the right thing to do. Thank god this is over cause I get my daughter back and thats all I could really want.

Galaxy's POV

Gia had told me the bad news after I came back from Boxing with Archie. Now for the last two days I have been packing in secret, but tonight Dey should be here and we have to go.

"Hey Lexi I was... What are you doing?" Betty asks.

"Packing. Gia and I have to go." I say.

"What? Why?" She asks.

"Some Aliens are angry about this.. So we have to go." I say.

"But I dont want you to leave. These last couple weeks have been great. I dont want you to leave. You've become my friend and now my mom even likes you." She says.

"I know, but I have to go." I say.

She was about to say something when Archie walked in and he looked sad.

"So what Reggie told me is true. You guys really do have to go." Archie says.

"Yeah... Arch.. I..." I say.

"Dont leave. Not yet or not ever please stay." He says and grabbed my hands.

"I cant. Im sorry. We get picked up tonight." I say and pull away from him.

"Tonight? How long have you known?" Betty asks.

"The last couple days. I know I should of said something, but I didnt want to tell you cause I didnt want to upset anyone." I say and continued packing.

"Galaxy, I dont want you to leave. I thought maybe..." Archie says.

"I'll give you guys a moment." Betty says and leaves.

Archie grabbed my hands away my bag and he made me face him.

"You and I have been getting along and close ever since you got here. I like you alot and I wanted to ask you out." He says.

"Well that would of be hard to turn down. I wish we had more time like we would of, but that not happening anymore." I say.

He leaned down and kissed me softly and I kissed him back. I pulled away from him and then went back to packing and Archie helped me. Later that night Gia and I had to go to where we were dropped off, but our new friends came with us. We got out of the cars and Gia walked over to me as we  looked up at the sky.

"Its only a matter of time before he's here." Gia says.

"I know. I didnt think this would be so hard to say goodbye." I say.

"Yeah like wise. So do you want to tell them or should I?" She asks.

"I'll do it." I say.

We walked over to them and I felt like my heart was breaking when I saw Archie's face.

"Umm.. We have to tell you something." Gia says.

"What?" Veronica questions.

"Well first we dont have much time before we get picked up." I say.

"Well thats fine, but do you know when we will see you guys again?" Betty asks.

Gia and I looked at one another and then at them.

"Thats the thing we wont be coming back. This really is goodbye because we will never see each other ever again. Its something we have to do. Im sorry." I say.

Then a light appeared behind us and a spaceship landed and that meant it was time to go.

"Gia, Galaxy. Its time to go." Corpsman Dey says.

"Just a second." Gia says.

We had to say our goodbyes to everyone and it was sad.

"Im gonna miss you." Betty says.

"Same. Im gonna miss you as well." I say and hugged her.

The last one I went over to was Archie and he frowned. I placed my hands on his shoulders.

"I dont want you to leave and never be able to see or talk to you again." He says.

"I dont want that either, but it has to be this way." I say.

"I know, but I dont like it." He says.

I reached into my pocket and handed him one of my communicators.

"Take this. Just incase. You never know." I say.

"How come I feel like there is something you arent tell me." He says.

"Well there is, but I just cant say. If anything happens you can reach me. I gotta go and dont tell anyone." I say.

I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and went over to Corpsman Dey's ship. Gia and I got on board and waved goodbye to our friends. Goodbyes are hard and I just dont trust those Kree. I just dont and thats why I had to give Archie the other communicator.

A/N: Hey guys do you like it? Let me know. Thanks.