Chapter 9

Gamora's POV

We were called back to Xandar to talk to Nova Prime about well Im not sure what. We went to Nova Corps headquarters and Nova Prime was talking to her daughter.

"Hey how come they get to see Gia, but we dont get to see Lex?" Drax asks as we walked in.

"Cause she is Nova Prime's daughter." Rocket says.

"Guardians we have a problem." Nova Prime says.

We went over to them and when Gia saw us she looked worried.

"Is Galaxy okay?" I ask.

"Gia, tell them." Nova Prime says.

Gia avoided looking at us and then when she finally did she spoke.

"The first week Lexi did as she does. She hid in the shadows and avoided people. Then the weekend came and something changed. Today is Friday now on week two and on Monday... Well... Lex...She..." Gia says.

"She what?" Peter asks.

"She showed up not covering up the green. Not the ones on her arms, legs, neck. Then people really got to talking and really starting to say alot of bad things about her." Gia says.

"Well leaving to the daughter of these assholes to not follow the full plan." Rocket says.

"Rocket shut up." Peter says.

"Heres the question how bad are people acting?" I ask.

"They are being totally rude saying alot and even throwing things. A girl even throw a Milkshake on her." Gia says.

(Just like that happened to Veronica)

"Is she okay?" I ask.

"Well I dont know it happened earlier today. So if I were you guys I would try to contact her.... One second Vee... I gotta go. Lex has been trying to talk to you guys and she says you havent answered. Look I gotta go we have to study. Bye." Gia says and hung up.

"Well... We..." Nova Prime says, but I didnt want to hear it do I stormed off.

I walked back to the Milano as quickly as I could to go grab the communicator and talk to my daughter.

"Galaxy! Galaxy." I say into the communicator.

No sound from the other end and before long the others had come back.

"Why are you so sad?" Mantis asks.

"Lex isnt answering. You idiot." Nebula says.

"I knew this would happen. I knew that wouldnt except her." Peter says.

"And yet we cant get ahold of her. We call her she isnt with her communicator and she calls we arent with ours." I say.

"I am Groot." Groot says into the communicator.

Again silence and I just felt sad. Peter gave me a hug as Groot talked into the communicator.

"Give it up Groot. She isnt there." Rocket says.

"Shut up Rocket. Let him try." Drax says.

"I am Groot." Groot says sadly.

Again it was quiet. You know what maybe she should just come home.

A/N: Hey guys do you like it? Let me know. Thanks.