Chapter 19

Galaxy's POV

When everyone saw Gia they were all in shock. Then Gia walked over to me with a very evil look.

"Gia, how could you. Your mother is the Nova Prime. Your.." I say.

"Destined to be good? Oh story of my life. Be a good girl. Be a kind girl. Blah blah blah." Gia says.

"Gia..." I say.

"You should know join me. Join us Lex. You know what its like to be in the shadows. I mean look at them at all of them. They are the Guardians of the Galaxy and your just the child they had. They dont let you do anything, they dont trust you, and let me guess they dont want you around Archie. Though they want you to be in their care forever. Is that what you want?" She questions.

"I... Wait why did you take them? I thought you liked being around Veronica and Reggie? Why do this?" I question.

"Oh please Reggie is a jerk, Veronica is a bitch, Jughead wants to write a book, Betty is fake, and Archie could he really care about you for what you are cause I dont think so." She says.

"Ummm...." I say.

"I took them because I want Earth to fear Aliens. I want to scare them to a point where Aliens take over. We can be a team you and me. I have always been there for you. When your parents dont let you help or trust you I was there. When these guys didnt like you I had your back. Dont you see they dont care about you. I do, Join me Lex." She says.

I looked over at my family and then at my friends and I then looked over at Gia.

"Maybe your right." I say.

I looked over at my family again and then at my friends.

"Galaxy dont listen to her. Your much better then this." Archie says.

"Shut up. Although Im proud of you Andrews. Making Galaxy see its okay to be herself that was one thing I didnt have to do." Gia says.

"Galaxy listen to me. We love you and we just want you safe." My mom says.

"More like putting her in a bubble. Is that what you want Galaxy?" Gia asks me.

"Well.. No." I say.

"Lexi dont do this. You told me much about your family and your space life. Your family stories mean that you had love and comfort and thats why you were homesick. I never hated you or judged you. Dont join Gia's evil plan." Betty says.

"Oh shut up. Veronica and you talked about her and the green on her. You said it was strange that she actually fit in with Aliens as well." Gia says.

"Galaxy, your a good kid and you have always been that way. You arent a monster." My dad says.

"Yeah thats true, but you are. I saw the look you gave Archie when they came in. So dont be a dick." Gia says.

I didnt know what to do or say for that matter I was confused.

"Im sorry Gia, but you need to be in jail for what your doing and planning. I will never join you." I say.

"I figured as much so I trapped them all. You can only save one before the acid eats them all. Whos it gonna be? Humans who wont care about you or your family that doesnt think you can do anything? Choose wisely." She says.

"You know Gia. My family protects me My Aunts and My Uncles just want me safe, my little brother Groot wants me to himself because he likes me best, and my parents sure my dad is a pain in the ass and my mom keeps me in a bubble, but they are still family. My friends like me for me. Betty, Archie, and Jughead right away excepted me. It took time, but Reggie and Veronica came around, and they are my friends. I love my family and my friends because no matter what they love me and thats all that matters to me. So you know what Gia... I'll cut you a deal. My capture for their freedom." I say.

"Are you really giving up your freedom? For a stupid bubble family and some chicken humans. You really are pathetic and predictable." She says.

"Maybe not." I say.

A bunch of lights shined in on the ship and Gia looked at me all confused.

"You called my mother. How lame. Now they all die." She says angrily.

She then pushes the button releasing both groups quickly to the burning acid.

A/N: Hey guys do you like it? Let me know. Thanks.