Chapter 4

Galaxy's POV

It was only a matter of hours before we arrived to our destination. I was alittle nervous about this because anything can happen. We had to use a type of invisible forcefield around the ship. We were told to look out the window cause we were close to being dropped off.

"Well we are almost there. You ladies nervous?" Corpsman Dey asks.

"Well alittle. How will we be getting to this town?" Gia asks.

"A car will be waiting after you to are sent down." Dey says and headed back to the controls.

"Well its only a matter of time before we're there." Gia says.

I didnt say anything I just kept looking out and before I knew it we had to get off.

"Well good luck you two." Dey says.

We grabbed our stuff and were sent down. Then Dey left back to Xandar and a light was shinning on us.

"Galaxy Quill? Gia Rael?" A woman question.

"Umm yeah. Who are you?" I ask.

"Im Sierra McCoy the Mayor of Riverdale." Sierra says.

"Well its nice to meet you. Im Gia Rael and this is Galaxy Quill." Gia says.

"Well welcome. Well lets head to the town." Sierra says.

After about an hour later we arrived in the town and people were saying things at the car and it was most likely bad.

"Why are they so mad?" Gia asks.

"Dont worry it should be fine." Sierra says.

The car then stopped outside a big building and there were two dark haired ladies outside. Sierra had us get out of the car to talk to them.

"Hello. Im Hermione Lodge and this is my daughter Veronica. Now which one of you is Gia?" Hermione asks.

"That would be me." Gia says.

"Well welcome Gia. Our home is now your home." Veronica says.

"Okay. You gonna be okay Lex?" Gia asks.

"I'll be fine." I say.

She walked in with the Lodges and I had to get back into the car. The Mayor then took me to this place where two blondes where waiting. The Mayor and I got out of the car as the blonde about my age came over to me.

"You must be Galaxy Quill. Im Betty Cooper." Betty says.

"Hi and please call me Lexi." I say.

"Okay then Lexi. Welcome to our home umm mom." She says.

"Oh right hi. Im Alice Cooper you look normal for a space creature." Alice says.

"Mom... Anyway come on in Lexi." Betty says.

"Good luck." Sierra McCoy says.

I followed her inside this house and it was nice, but it wasnt home. Her mother clearly wasnt comfortable with me in her house. Betty though lead to upstairs to a nice room.

"I hope this room is to your liking." Betty says.

"Its nice and alot bigger then my room on the Milano." I say.

"Milano? Whats that?" She asks.

"My families spaceship." I say.

"Oh..Well sleep well cause school is tomorrow." She says and left the room.

I looked around the room and it wasnt really what Im used to, but I guess it will do. I then looked out the window and I gotta say my view here isnt my favorite. A Street and other homes not really a good few since Im used to stars everywhere. I then saw a guy across the street with red hair and he looked over at me so I quickly closed the curtain. I went to get ready for bed when I saw this long full body mirror. All the green on me was covered up and I just didnt look or feel like myself. I changed and looked at myself again which now showed the real me. How can I be any help if I dont show the real Galaxy Quill?

A/N: Hey guys do you like it? Let me know. Thanks.