Chapter 13

Galaxy's POV

The last few days on this ship have just been quiet. God was I gonna miss the friends I made especially Archie. I dont know why though. Not to long after that we landed on Xandar. The door opened and there they were my family. I headed over to them trying not to show that I was alittle upset.

"I am Groot!" Groot yells and comes over to me.

"Hey bud. I've missed you so much." I say and lifted him up.

"Your home. Finally now your parents can shut up." Rocket says.

"Now that your back we can fight. I've got alot more moves to show you." Drax says.

"And couple of new weapons I will teach you to use. The Fox made some good ones." Neblua says.

"And as before I will continue teaching you to fly." Kraglin says.

"Thanks guys." I say.

"Ohh my sweet girl your home. I've missed you." My mom says and hugs me.

"I've missed you too." I say letting go of my mom.

"So has Earth changed since I was there? No dont tell me. Im just glad your home safe and sound." My dad says and hugged me.

"Well it wasnt that bad. Im just happy to be home." I say.

"Ohh the little blotchy is home. Give me a hug." Mantis says.

I backed away from her cause she will tell what I am feeling and Im just not ready to hear any of that.

"Lex come with me for a moment." Gia says and pulled me away before Mantis could hug me.

I walked away with Gia some place quiet and just looked so sad.

"Hey whats up? Oh also thank you." I say.

"No problem. Im sad because we had to leave and my mom shut off everything. We cant get through to Earth at all. Man I wish I would left a communicator on Earth cause thats the only way we could speak to them." She says.

"Dont worry. Its gonna be fine. They will move on and so will we. It hurts now, but it will be fine." I say.

She looked at me and she knew I was lying.

"What did you do?" She asks.

I told her about the communicator with Archie and how I didnt trust the Kree or Sovereign. She agreed with me and we wernt gonna tell anyone about this.

(Back on Earth)

Archie's POV

Galaxy had giving me a communicator for emergency and that worried me. She said something might be coming our way. I saw Betty sitting at Pop's with Jughead and she looked upset. I then saw Reggie and he looked really upset.

"Hey Reg you okay?" I ask.

"Go away Andrews." Reggie says to me.

"Okay. Just wanted to see why your so upset, but whatever." I say and began to walk away.

"Wait Andrews. Gia, may have been an Alien, but I got to know her. Now I miss her. I know sounds crazy I miss an  Alien." He says.

"Your not crazy Reg. I know you didnt like Galaxy, but I miss her alot. So I know how you feel." I say.

"So we both fell for Aliens. Aliens we will never see again. God how pathetic are we." He says.

Well we arent pathetic, but we are thinking of people we will never see again. Maybe that is just alittle bit pathetic, but love can happen when you least except it. Oh my... Im in love with an Alien and I'll never see her again. Ugh I guess I really am pathetic.

A/N: Hey guys do you like it? Let me know. Thanks.