7 - Dark Wings

Pits P.O.V
We were flying through when I was suddenly yanked back. I felt (y/n) let go of my hand.
"PIT!" She yelled before vanishing.

"Palutena did you see that?!" I called out.

"I sure did! I still have a signal from her laurel though. (Y/n) are you there?" At first we didn't hear a thing but thankfully she answered.

"Yeah I'm here! Uh where the heck did I just go?!"

"I'm not sure but we'll find you soon. What do your surroundings look like?"

"Well I'm in a large empty room... there's a mirror in the middle. Do you know what it's for."

"Yes actually that's why we're here! We came to destroy the mirror." Palutena sounded surprised.

"Do you want me to destroy it now or..."

"Don't touch it. At least not until we're there. The mirror is used for replicating troops for Medusa and the other under world armies."

"Oh..."

"We will get to you as fast as Pit can fly so keep in touch if anything happens!" Palutena said sternly, "Will do Lady Palutena!" She said before disconnecting.

Your P.O.V
I sat in the room for I don't know how long before the lights turned on, "Finally!" I stood up. But still, no one came in. There wasn't even a door. I threw up my arms and placed them on my hips.

"Who designed this place?! Who in the actual fu-" I was cut off as Palutena yelled in my ear.

"(Y/n) watch out! Pandora's coming and Pits right behind her!" Just as she finished, a giant blue and black blob crashed in as well as Pit. FINALLY-

"Pit needs your help to deal with Pandora!" Palutena called out.

"I'm on it!" I started shooting pandora with pit and dove in for a few slices at her.

After several hits she backed up and just stopped fighting, "here! You came for the mirror right?! Here it is the mirror of truth!" She gave a wicked smile.

"Destroy that mirror Pit! Go!" Suddenly Pit took off and jumped at the mirror. He stuck out his leg and broke through the mirror. What shocked me was the person who came out of it with him.

The other person was a boy. He looked exactly like Pit just with red eyes and black wings, clothes, and hair. Two Pits?!

"What the..." Pit and I both whispered.

"Hey." The other Pit said.

"This here is Dark Pit," Pandora said, "he will be your escort... out of this life." But what shocked us all was this 'Dark Pit' punching Pandora in the face?!

"Speak for your self!" He growled, "PPPHHT-" I laughed covering my mouth with my hand. Pandora went back to fighting but this time she was aiming for me I'm assuming because I laughed, "you were made to serve me! Your opponent is over there!" Pandora yelled at the clone.

"You're a boss pandora. But you're not my boss." She rampaged towards me in an angry blur and I just managed to dodge by taking off into the air. I began to attack from above as Pit shot her from a distance. Dark pit was helping too.

"Dayummm this Dark Pit seems cool!" I laughed to Pit.

Pandora went down pretty easily with all three of us shooting her with arrows. I landed next to Pit, gasping for air.

"Nice work!" Pit gave me a high five.

"Tch... took you long enough." Dark Pit said. Suddenly Dark Pit ran past me and threw his foot into pits stomach.

"Pit!" Palutena and I both yelped in shock.

"That's for ripping off my look!" He snapped before taking off.

"I'm the original here!" Pit yelled at him while I helped him up. Dark Pit looked back at us before jumping into Pandora's cloudy remains.

"What are you doing?!" Palutena asked with alarm in her tone.

"Just making sure Pandora's powers don't go to waste." He jumped off the platform we stood on and took off in the air.

"He can fly?!" Pit was shocked as well as I was.
"We need to follow him!" Palutena got a hold of our wings and extracted us from the room. All I saw was a bright white light before we were back in a dark room with two doors opening.

In front of us we're stormy skies and several vortex's spinning all around for miles, "I've already located Dark Pit!" Palutena shouted.

"Where is he?!" I said relieved. At least Palutena knows where he is, "Ow!" I yelled as Dark Pit came up from under me and hit me, "What the heck man!" I was close enough to start slashing at him with the silver bow but he only blocked my attacks.

"Look who finally caught up." Dark Pit locked eyes with me.

"What is your problem?!" Pit growled. I was right behind Dark Pit as he flew away. Pulling back an arrow I started to shoot at him like crazy with Pit.

"Are you with the underworld army? Is that why you're out to get me?!"

"Don't be ridiculous. I just don't like when someone copy's my act." Now this made me laugh a little, "Woooow! Pit look you have an admirer!" I snickered, "You've influenced him so much..." I could not hold back my giggles.

"Shut up!" Dark Pit charged up a shot aimed for me.

"Hey! Hey! What's with the aggression!" I giggled, "We only just met! The names (y/n)!" I flew around him trying to get away from his bows aim. Maybe if I aggravate him with kindness...

"You think I have time for silly introductions with some bird brains like you?" He glared at me but I only smiled, "Yes actually!" I was trying to hold back my worry and darker emotions. Dark pit was strong and I'm not trained very well so I don't know how this fight will turn out...

We flew around some more before what felt like a vacuum was sucking me in. I worriedly looked behind me where it was coming from and noticed I got a little to close to one of the many vortex's littering the sky.

"Ahhh!" I was suddenly sucked into one of the swirling clouds. The last thing I saw was dark pits surprised eyes before clouds swamped my vision.

I began to fight against the strong winds and occasional underworld troops before a large green Mik came and wrapped its long tongue around me. Ewwwww noooooooo-

"Let go of me! AHH!" It pulled me downwards, back into the swirling clouds but now I was spiraling out of control towards the ground.

"Palutena are you there?!" No answer, "Lady Palutena?!" Still no answer. Suddenly land came into view but before I could think, everything when black.

-
Gasping, I sat up in agony. There was blood dripping down my forehead and my nose was bleeding. Ringing filled my ears and seemed to echo through my skull.

The cloth around my shoulder was torn so it dangled from my belt to show the rest of the black romper underneath. My weapon was gone and nowhere in sight, "great...augh..." Touching my head I couldn't feel my laurel. My laurel! Now I can't contact Palutena or Pit! I sighed and sat down.

My breath hitched as I rested again and I looked down in confusion as I saw so much red. I had a big cut in my leg that was bleeding horribly so I ripped some of my tunic and tied it around the wound as tight as I could stand it. This didn't help though. My leg was still bleeding out.

My wings had many broken blood feathers (search it up if you don't know what that is) so my wings were covered in blood at this point. I'm going to die at this rate.

"I can't just sit here. I have to find food or something..." I stood back up again but I guess the shock wore off of my body so the pain all over me was tremendous, "ARG!" I stumbled. Get up (y/n)... you can't just sit around.

I seemed to have crashed by some ruins with a fountain in the middle. The fountain had a large gem in the middle that had lost its shine some time ago. This won't help.

"Pit... hurry please."