12 - Hiding in the Sky

I'm so dumb going into the hot springs yet again after the incident this morning. Does a kiss without consent classify as sexual assault? Maybe I can report him.

When I was out of sight from anyone in the palace, I sprinted to my room to change into a night gown as the sun was beginning to go down. Then, I took off into the sky.

I flew around holding back tears after what had just happened. Emotions hit me like a brick when the adrenaline and shock wore off. I don't know what to do. Should I go back and talk to him? What would we even talk about? My head is spinning because I'm so overwhelmed.

I was blindly flying around in hopes of drying my tears, getting out of sight from Pit, and getting hit by a bird so I can fall and die. I flew extremely fast and In circles going up, down, left and right while being very clumsy and almost out of control.

This went on for a few hours; taking breaks every now and then before immediately taking off again, and the sun was nearly gone when I nearly collided into someone else, "Sorry." I mumbled before I continued my pace flying.

"Wow what happened to you?" The person laughed. Recognizing the voice I froze and all my senses came back. Dark Pit.

"What are you doing here?!" I yelled.

"Just taking a quick fly around the clouds... something wrong with that?" He gave me a smug smile.

"You better get out of here before I have to deal with you myself." I glared at him. I didn't have my laurel or my weapon though so he only laughed.

"With what? Your not even wearing your battle armor." He was right. I was only wearing my silk night gown. It sounds strange but it really isn't. Most angels wear this attire out in the evening on most occasions so this was pretty normal. It's airy, light, and comfortable.

I better not pick a fight with him or who knows what could happen.

"I don't want to do this right now. I'll just have to beat you some other time." I sighed and began flying in the other direction. I'm exhausted from today and could feel my eye lids becoming heavy. Like I know you tried kidnapping me the other night and I would be afraid but I know that if something goes wrong Palutena and Pit will find and rescue me. Actually Palutena can just rescue me.

"Wow. You look terrible." He began flying next to me.

"Thanks." I numbly said before picking up the pace to get back to the palace, "so are you going to you know, do any evil stuff yet? Or are you some anti hero now?"

He didn't answer me but asked me a question instead, "What's with the baggy eyes? I thought you were like Pit? It's not like that's any better though." I stiffened at the name. I don't want to hear that right now.

"You can go now you know. Or do I have to fall through the clouds again?" I shot a small yet annoyed smile at him as I could feel my blood begin to heat up from him comparing me to Pit, "you're starting to piss me off Pittoo." Aw crap. I didn't mean to say that.

"You really wanna do this." Dark Pit growled. He then got closer and closer to me before trying to to grab me.

"Don't touch me." I smacked him away, "I've already been through enough today." This didn't work though.

"Call me Pittoo and I will send you falling to the ground."

I chuckled, "that's already been checked off my bucket list."

I could see the palace in the distance and I picked up pace as Pittoo was trying to take me down again, "Seriously stop."

I flew even faster and began dodging around large clouds and diving through them trying to loose him but he dead tired as I was so he easily kept up.