hanging out

[ ⬆️ imagine taehyung looking at jungkook like that in this book 😭]

the next day taehyunt arrived at school. he hardly got any sleep the night before. he was still processing the fact that jeon jungkook, the boy he hates, made out with him.

"hey nerd." said chanyeol as taehyung entered his school. chanyeol used to be friends with jungkook until they got in this serious fight. "where are you going?"

"to class. leave me alone."

"why? you don't want to have to sit in a room with me after school." taehyung proceeded to walk to his class and ignore him so chanyeol pushed him against the lockers.

"give me your notes nerd."

"leave him alone." said jungkook appearing out of nowhere.

"why? did you fall in love with him during detention."chanyeol teased.

"i said leave him alone."

"oh you've got a little crush don't you?" jungkook was about ready to punch chanyeol.

"let's just go jungkook." said taehyung. the two walked over to their homeroom class. "thanks for that i guess."

"yeah. it's no problem."

"is there anything i can do to repay you?"

"well, i guess there is something."

"yeah? what is it?"

"are you doing anything tonight?"

"no."

"well you can come to my house and we can hang out for a while or study or really whatever you want to do."

"okay. just send me your address."

"okay. i'll send it later."

"let's get to class before the bell rings so we don't get another detention."

school was over before taehyung knew it. him and jungkook met up outside the building.

"my mom can't pick me up so we can just go to your house now. i'll let her know."

"yeah. that's fine with me. we should go then. the bus has a lot of stops and we don't want to wait two hours."

about twenty minutes later the two arrived at jungkook's house.

"do you want anything to drink? there's water and there's alcohol which i'm sure you don't want."

"i'll have a water i guess. thanks."

"yeah."

"so what do you want to do?" taehyung asked.

"i don't know. maybe we can finish our game of truth or dare. do you remember who's turn it is?"

"it's yours." replied taehyung.

"okay. truth or dare?"

"truth."

"okay, did you enjoy kissing me?"

"uh, yeah i guess." taehyung hesitated. he did enjoy it but he wasn't sure how jungkook felt about it. "i mean it passed some time. okay um truth or dare."

"truth."

"did you enjoy kissing me?"

"yeah. like you said it passed the time. okay. my turn. truth or dare." jungkook answered.

"dare."

"okay. i dare you to make out with me again. you enjoyed it, i enjoyed it, and i still have to repay you for earlier today."

"are you sure?" taehyung really wanted to kiss jungkook again but wasn't sure if he just wanted to repay him for helping him. he decided to do it since he seemed fine with it.

"yeah."

"okay." taehyung got up from the spot on the couch he was sitting on next to jungkook and sat on his lap. "you don't have to do this taehyung."

"i know." jungkook put his hand on the back of taehyung's neck and kissed him.

they made out for almost twenty minutes when they heard the front door open.
"jungkook?"