date

taehyung and jungkook arrived at the café and took a seat at the nearest table after ordering food.

"so have you been feeling okay after being shot?"

"yeah. kind of. i've been getting bad dreams. i think they're getting worse. last night i could barely sleep."

"why didn't you tell me this earlier?"

"i don't know. i just didn't want you to worry too much."

"okay. we can talk about this when we get home. we should just enjoy our date."

"so uh, do you have any favorite desserts?"

"yeah. i love chapssal donuts. they're sooo good."

"okay, then we'll get some after this." taehyung smiled. he enjoyed being with jungkook and jungkook the same.

the continued with their small talk and then went to buy dessert before heading back home.

"it's getting kind of late tae. wanna go to bed?"

"yeah. i'm tired." he replied yawning. jungkook climbed onto the bottom bunk only for taehyung to follow him.

"you're gonna sleep here too?"

"yeah. you said you could barely sleep and i want you to be able to get some sleep."

"oh, okay."

"you're fine with that right?"

"yeah."

"i just want to make sure."

"okay." taehyung pulled the small blanket over him enough so jungkook still had most of it and cuddled with him.

"tae?"

"yeah?"

"thank you." taehyung nuzzled his head against the younger's chest.

"goodnight."

•••••••••••••••••

this chapter is just a short fill chapter

hope you enjoyed