money

jungkook got all his parents money because of their will. he wasn't sure what to do with himself so he decided to help taehyung's mother pay bills and treat them to nice dinners.

that had gone on for a few years. jungkook payed for both himself and taehyung to go to college.

it was a normal day for them. they were relaxing in their apartment when jungkook decided to voice his thoughts.

"we've been dating forever tae. how would you feel about getting married?"

"i don't know. i don't think i'm ready yet."

"i'll wait for you forever if that's what it takes to marry you." tae climbed onto their shared bed jungkook was laying on and rested his head on the elder's chest.

"i love you kookie."

"love you too tae-tae."

~~~~~~~

classes were over for the day and the boys got back to their apartment. they had dinner and went to bed.

tae was the first to wake the next morning. he made breakfast for his boyfriend and studied his adorable face as he slept.

"good morning tae."

"good morning. i made you breakfast." said tae jumping on top of jungkook.

"thank you tata."

"tata?"

"you don't like it?"

"i don't." he paused before speaking again. "i love it. just like i love you." he added. "now eat your food."

"okay." replied jungkook getting up from the king sized bed. he bit into the angelic looking pancakes, eyes widening immediately, staring at tae.

"what? you don't like them? did i burn them? are the undercooked? did i put salt? oh god. i'm so sowwy kookie." tae said pouting.

"no, they amazing. i've never had pancakes this good."

"really?"

"yeah. i love them tae. maybe a little more then you." tae's eyes started watering.

"well i'm sorry i can't be like pancakes."

"hey, tae, i'm sorry. i was just joking."

"oh." he said awkwardly laughing and wiping away his tears.

"you're the best in the world. i'm so lucky to have you. i love you so much."

"i love you too."