comfort

jungkook and taehyung decided to go to bed instead of make the elder's parents even more upset then they already were. jungkook could tell taehyung was upset about what his parents said so he gave him a back hug.

the hug lasted until 4:57 am. they heard gunshots outside the house.

"jungkook ?" whispered taehyung. "what's going on?" jungkook climbed out of the bed and looked out his window.

taehyung attempted to climb out of the bed. "no. don't move. i don't want you to get shot."

"wait why would i get shot? jungkook? what's happening?" the person shot the gun attempting to hit jungkook. luckily his reflexes kicked in and he ducked.

"jungkook!"

"it's okay. i'm fine." they sat on the floor underneath the window for a few minutes. the mystery shooter had stopped. it was silent. jungkook stood up and looked out the now broken window.

"jungkook, no!"

"it's fine. there's no one there. let's go downstairs. the living room has no windows so we'll be safe in there.

the two were sitting on the couch watching tv thinking about what just happened.

"good morning taehyung. did you get to meet your father's business associate yet? he stopped by around four."

"um, no but there was a shooter at like 5:00."

"oh. he came early."

"wait you knew about this!?"

"yeah. me and your father arranged for him to stop by."

"you paid him to try to shoot me!? what's wrong with you!? how much did you pay him?"

"just enough to bribe him."

"i said how much?"

"about 50,000. we took it out of your college fund. we figured you wouldn't be needing it since you've been getting in all this trouble and you don't seem to care about anything."

"you know what? i'm leaving. i'm packing my stuff and leaving."

"we were planning on kicking you out anyways if you continued to make out with boys."

"come on tae." said jungkook grabbing his hand. the elder looked into jungkook's eyes. he was a little scared of what he would do. his eyes were cold and empty.

they got upstairs and packed up jungkook's room. they were done in less than two hours.

"i'm not coming back here." said jungkook about to leave the house.

"you'll say that now but once this phase is over you'll thank us for this." jungkook scoffed and left.

"where do you want to go now?" asked taehyung. he knew jungkook wasn't going to go back to that house especially with his parents living in it. "you have no where to live."

"i don't know. i don't really care. as long as i'm far away from that hellhole."

"why don't you stay at my house for now. i'm sure my mom would be fine with it. it's just me and my mom living there. i have a bunk bed too." taehyung looked pained. jungkook wasn't sure why but he knew that the mention of the elders extra bed was a sensitive spot.

[so in this chapter you got to know how cold jungkook's parents are and a tiny bit about taehyung's family.]