"sleepover"

"can you just help me ditch so i can hide?" it was the middle of the day and taehyung was sick and tired of being picked on.

"yeah. hey, let's go to my house." jungkook smirked. "my parents don't have work so they're just gonna be sitting around being lazy."

"okay fine but we're not taking this that far okay? no matter how extreme your hatred for your parents is, i'm not gonna let you do weird stuff to me."

"yeah. i completely understand."

"okay. let's sneak out now."

somehow to two boys escaped their school and got to jungkook's house.

"let's just try to run up the stairs. i know they're gonna stop us and talk but maybe we can escape them too." they opened the door to find jungkook's parents sitting on the couch watching tv.

"jungkook! what in the world are you doing here!? you should be in school."

"tae-tae here didn't feel good so i took him here."
taehyung tried to hide behind jungkook until he grabbed his arm forcing him to talk. "right tae."

"yeah." jungkook's parents were raging.

"let's go taehyungie. my little tiger." the two got upstairs and into jungkook's bedroom.

"jungkook-" taehyung was cut off by the younger's lips pressed against his own.

"i'm sorry."

"uh, it's fine." stammered taehyung.

"so what do you want to do?"

"i don't know. what would piss them off the most?"

"well probably getting married but that's not even a possibility."

"yeah. that's true. a few more years." jungkook teased.
"hey, maybe you can stay the night."

"yeah. i could talk to my mom about it."

"okay. for now we can get to know each other better i guess. i mean we're going to have to spend a lot of time together."

at 3:30 taehyung texted his mom and let her know that he would be staying at jungkook's for the night.

"she said it's fine."

"step one of our plan is done. now we just have to figure out the rest of our plan."

"yeah. why don't we brainstorm and then maybe go out to eat?"

"yeah. sure."