midnight coffee

taehyung and jungkook finished their plan and decided to get dinner.

"let's go find some sort of cafe that's open all night. we can just stay there and talk and get to know each other and just talk about stuff."

the boys talked for hours over pastries and coffee. they took a bus back to the older's house around 12:00. once they got back they went over their plan.

"are you ready?" taehyung asked.

"yeah." the boys climbed out the elder's window.

it took a few minutes but they arrived at a public pool which was closed.

"we should be able to find a window or something and sneak in." jungkook walked around the building pushing on all of the windows to see if they would open.

"and we're in." said jungkook whisper shouting. the boys quietly climbed through the window and jumped in the pool.

"okay. do you have the speaker?"

"yeah. it's in my pocket." said jungkook pulling the small waterproof speaker out of his shorts.

"okay. i'll connect my phone to it." taehyung blasted music loud enough for people to hear all the way across town.

the two boys relaxed and swam around waiting for the police to show up. they wanted to get into trouble to piss jungkook's parents off.

"hey! get out of the pool. right now." said a police officer shining a flashlight through the open window they had crawled in through. jungkook smirked at taehyung. their plan had worked. "let's go. get in the car. i'm taking you two home."

the officer arrived at jungkook's house and told his parents what happened.

"jungkook? what is wrong with you? you know better than that!" taehyung could hear jungkook's parents from all the way upstairs. he couldn't help but feel bad for the way his parents reacted. jungkook wanted him to wait upstairs for him.

a few minutes later jungkook was in his room with taehyung.

"what happened?" asked taehyung noticing a red mark across his face.

"my mom slapped me. i told her that we wanted to have fun."

"i'm sorry."

"what're you sorry about? our plan is working."

"you shouldn't be treated like this because of me."

"hey. please don't go." said jungkook, pulling down the hood of his black sweatshirt. "i don't care if they slap me or yell at me. they think i'm going through a phase. i have to prove them wrong. let's make out. it'll make them mad." jungkook kissed taehyung only for him to quickly pull away.

"jungkook, i don't want you getting hurt. i can't watch you suffer because of this."

"taehyung, you don't understand." said jungkook, a tear slowly dripping down his cheek. "i can't be alone with them. i can't. i just.. i don't know. i want to make them realize it's not a phase."

"i know but i don't want you to get hurt all because of me. i couldn't live with that. i'm sorry. i'm not going to leave you alone tonight. i'll stay here."