feelings

[so basically what this book is is a sad but kinda cute taekook story with a grunge aesthetic so yeah. i hope you enjoy this chapter 💜💫]

taehyung and jungkook arrived at the younger's house. taehyung was still a little upset. although it seemed like he was upset with jungkook he wasn't. he was upset with himself.

"taehyung? can you please talk to me? i'm lonely. i have no one to talk to." taehyung was laying on the lower half of the bunk bed. he turned and faced the wall.

"please?? i'll do anything. i just want to talk." taehyung refused to say a word. jungkook climbed on top of him.

"jungkook, get off."

"haha, i got you to talk." jungkook smiled. taehyung looked into his dark eyes. he enjoyed seeing the joy on his face but he knew it meant nothing.

"can you please get off me?"

"not until you tell me what's wrong with you, and how your day was." he added.

"it doesn't matter."

"i already told you. i'm not getting up until you tell me." taehyung was scared of telling jungkook the truth. he was scared of him running off and not talking to him. he was worried about having no where to go.

"i've just been thinking about you being kicked out of your house." jungkook looked into taehyung's deep brown eyes. he could tell the elder was in pain. not physically but emotionally and mentally. he was confused.

"why?"

"because it's all my fault."

"are you saying it's your fault i'm pan?" jungkook scoffed.

"no, that your parents kicked you out. i was the one trying to piss them off with you. it's all my fault and i'm sorry."

"it's not your fault. i'm not one who decided to play truth or dare and make out. i'm the one who decided to try and piss off my homophobic parents. i'm the one who messed up." in that moment jungkook craved the touch of taehyung's lips. he wanted to comfort taehyung and himself. he was scared taehyung would try to push away but he decided to take the chances. he slowly inched closer to taehyung's face. taehyung felt his butterflies start back up.

"koo-" taehyung was cut off by jungkook pressing his warm lips against the elder's. jungkook pulled away. taehyung was speechless. he didn't know what to say but he knew he wanted jungkook's lips more than anything. he pulled the younger back in this time holding the kiss longer.

the two made out for a little while and then were called for dinner. they finished quickly and just relaxed in their room.

"jungkook? can i ask you something?"

"yeah. uh, what's up?"

"are you really as cold as you act? i feel like at school you're a completely different person."

"i don't know. i feel different at school. i feel different around people. i-i don't know. it's complicated. can i ask you something?"

"yeah. go ahead."

"what's happening between us? what's our relationship?"

"i don't know. i guess we're friends."

"yeah. the whole making out thing is complicated though."

"yeah." jungkook's words hurt taehyung. he knew jungkook would say they were nothing more than friends but it still hurt him. it still made him feel upset.