truth or dare.

taehyung and jungkook finished drawing and weren't sure what to do. taehyung thought hard on a way to occupy themselves.

"ooh, i have an idea! what about truth or dare. there's nothing better to do."

"okay. why not? you go first."

"okay, truth or dare."

"truth."

"okay... tell me something about yourself you haven't told anyone."

"um... well, i've never told anyone about my brother before. uh, truth or dare."

"okay, dare."

"um.. i dare you to sing one of your favorite songs."

"okay." jungkook took a few deep breaths to calm himself down. he usually didn't sing in front of people. he sang 2U by justin bieber. taehyung was shocked to hear such a beautiful sound escape jungkook's mouth. he listened to the lyrics carefully. when it comes to you, there's no crime, let's take both of our souls and intertwine. taehyung wanted even more to kiss him. he wanted to feel the younger's warmth. it wasn't much because they weren't even really friends but it was enough for taehyung. jungkook finished the song.

"kiss me." said taehyung without thinking.

"what?"

"i said kiss me."

"taehyung?" jungkook wasn't sure he heard the elder correct. taehyung sat up from the desk and slowly walked over to jungkook who was sitting on the bottom bunk. he leaned in grabbing the younger by the waist gently placing his lips against jungkook's.

"hyung?" the sound of jungkook's voice and the confused look made taehyung angry with himself. how could he have been so stupid to have said that? why was he so mad? he knew jungkook didn't have feelings for him so why make a big deal out of it? without a word taehyung left.

taehyung found a hotel not too far away from the high school. he just laid on the small bed and thought about his feelings, trying to get rid of them.

the next day jungkook waited at school for the elder. he ignored the girls attempting to flirt with him, getting flustered when he didn't say a word.

"taehyung?" jungkook finally spotted the elder. "what's the matter? why'd you leave last night?" taehyung ignored him and proceeded to walk to his locker. jungkook grabbed his wrist. his fingers pulling up the elder's sleeve to reveal a deep cut on his wrist.

"leave me alone."

"taehyung, what happened?"

"nothing."

"something obviously happened. where did you go last night?"

"i went to a hotel."

"taehyung just talk to me. please."

"what do you want me to say?"

"i just want you to tell me what's going on."

"fine. you want to know what's going on? i have feelings that nobody understands, feelings that i don't even understand. i don't have anyone. yeah, i know i live with me mom but still. i can't talk to her or she's gonna go fucking nuts."

"tae-"

"i have to go to class. the bell's about to ring." said taehyung walking away and putting his hoodie up.

[so i'm trying to think of things that would make them mad at each other so that i don't rush their relationship so this is what i came up with. also stories are supposed to have problems. this book just happens to have many. 😂 i hope you're enjoying this!!]