YES.

it had been a week since jungkook brought up marriage. taehyung had thought long and hard on it. he wanted to marry jungkook but he wasn't sure he was ready to make such a commitment.

he got up from the seat as the bell rang and made his way to his apartment. he couldn't wait to see jungkook, as that's who he thought about during his professors long lecture. he didn't pay any attention. he was too busy thinking.

he got home and greeted his boyfriend with a hug and a long kiss.

"i missed you taehyungie."

"i missed you too kook. how was your day?"

"it was okay. how about you?"

"i don't know. i was thinking during today's lecture. i didn't really pay much attention."

"what we're you thinking about?"

"us." the single word made jungkook worry. worry that taehyung would say he never wanted to marry him and instead marry someone else. "i was thinking about what you said."

"oh. okay."

"i haven't made a decision yet. but i have been thinking a lot."

"yeah. i made you dinner."

"aww. thank you."

———

jungkook had fallen asleep only to wake up in the middle of the night to a thunderstorm. taehyung clutched jungkook's shirt.

"are you okay tae?"

"yeah. i've thought about it." he paused. "and i've made a decision."

"yeah?"

"yeah. jungkook..."

"i'm ready to be jeon taehyung."