Chapter 1- Uncle?

Percy's POV
This can't be happening! This has to be some sort of nightmare. No way this is really happening.

I uncapped riptide as I walked, half in a daze. Everywhere I looked, there was blood and statues. A few stone bodies were strewn about on the ground in crumbled heaps, but I paid them little attention, knowing they were dead.

What got my attention were the statues. They were the demigods. All of my demigod cousins and friends were turned to stone. Almost all of them had faces of terror, a few surprised, and a few had swords and bows in their hands. Jason. Nico. Grover. Thalia. Tyson. Annabeth. Everyone was turned to stone. At the sight of Annabeth and Tyson, tears were already starting to stream down my face.

This can't be happening. My brother... My Wise Girl...

"Perseus Jackson" a familiar voice hissed from behind me. I immediately shut my eyes tight and turned on my heel to face the monster who did this.

"Son of Poseidon. You will pay for what you've done to me!" Medusa snarled. I was about to start swinging my sword at her, but a bright light that was bright enough to be seen through my eyelids stopped me in my tracks.

Thunder began booming above me as the earth shook below me. The Gods.

Before I could open my eyes, loud hissing and shuffling filled my ears. A hand was placed on my shoulder, sending me into a panicked flurry of attacks.

"Percy! It's me! It's your father." Poseidon's voice rang, calming me down instantly. Daring to peek through my eyes, I found the god in question standing in front of me, allowing me to open my eyes fully.

I was struck in shock at the clear sight before me. All of the gods were standing in front of me, Olympian and minor gods alike, many of them crying or with gloomy faces. Even Hades was there, tears threatening to leak out of his watery eyes as he stared at Nico's frozen state.

"Perseus Jackson." Zeus ordered, a sad look on his eyes as he looked at Thalia. "You are the last demigod left on Earth."

"What? Wh-What about Camp Jupiter?" I stuttered out.

"Medusa's two sisters attacked as she did here." Athena whimpered quietly. "Everyone has been killed by the eyes of the Gorgons."

I stood there in shock, tears streaming out of my eyes. There's no way...

"How could this have happened?" I murmured, directing the question to no one in particular.

"We don't know." Hermes replied.

"We have just now sent and locked away the monsters into the depths of the underworld." Hades said, looking down at the ground. "They won't be going anywhere under my watch."

I nodded, knowing he would much rather give up immortality than let the ones who killed his son free.

"Percy, we want to give you gifts." Hera said, an extremely weak smile on her face that could have just been my imagination.

"What? Why? I haven't done any-" I began to protest, but I suddenly started to feel really weird.

I blinked and everything in my vision began getting distorted. It was like everything was growing. Either that or I'm...no...they wouldn't!

I looked around frantically spotting a puddle by my feet. Looking down, I gasped.

My reflection revealed me to be a small kid. I looked about 8 and had my clothes really baggy on my small frame.

"Before you panic, Percy." Poseidon cut into my state of shock, gaining my attention. "We want you to be around as long as possible since you're the last demigod. None of us are planning to have anymore children for a long time."