Remember - Changjin

author: jackiuwu

TRIGGER WARNING: MURDER IS MENTIONED IN THIS STORY. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE READING ABOUT GRUESOME THINGS SUCH AS BLOOD, WE ADVISE YOU NOT TO READ THIS. 

if not, then continue reading!!

The doors open to reveal guards holding a tied-up prisoner. He is dragged into a room where a noose is hanging from the ceiling ready to be used. As the captive frantically thrashes around, he spots a boy on the other side of the glass. Unable to do much the man is pleading for freedom and tries to convince the guards that he is not the culprit. 

 "Changbin ya! Tell them I'm not the murderer! You promised you'd free me! GET ME OUT.

 The prisoner screams to his son at the other side of the glass who is also held by guards. With tears in his eyes, Changbin falls to his knees pleading to the guards to let his father go. The guards ignore Changbin and the execution continues. Despite the resistance, the officials managed to wrap the noose around the desperate father's neck. The crying son continues to bang on the glass and scream begging for them to stop and that his father is innocent. Time seems to freeze as Changbin witnesses his father's life being drained from his eyes as he is hung from the ceiling being strangled by the noose. 

 "Dad..."  

more coming from the author soon!