"Peaceful Stray Kids Dorm"

Author: @STRAYTROT

"jisunggggggg."
A Peaceful Stray Kids Dorm.
Oh wait, you thought Stray Kids would be peaceful? NOT Peaceful Stray Kids Dorm I mean.

Scrolling through his phone, Jisung found Felix next to him, yelling and whining.

"Go find your boyfriend," jisung said annoyed, uninterested in whatever felix was doing, or trying to get the guy to stop.

"First of all, he's busy. Second of all, don't act like you don't have a boyfriend." Replies Felix.

"What do you want?," Jisung said again, eyes not leaving his phone.

"I'm boredddddd," Felix whined.

"Go away," Jisung tries getting Felix to leave him alone. We just can't have Lee Felix do that.

"If you keep ignoring me, I will play twice songs in the highest volume."

"I don't mind actually."

"Then I will sing and dance along."

"Wait no-"

"FANCYYYYYYYY YOUUUUUUUUUUU~" Felix yells while doing the choreography of Fancy by Twice.

"STOP! Please I beg you and I will call you hyung for 5 minutes. Let's go back back back back back back (Do you know the song?). I'll do whatever you want just STOP DANCING AND SINGING!" Jisung whines while covering his ears and closing his eyes.

"Whatever I want?"

"Erm- not exactly-"

"Stop changing up what you said."

"Wha-"

"You said you will do whatever i told you to do!"

"Oh no... What are we going to do anyways..."

After everything settled, Felix needed to do something to kill time. After 10 minutes, there is still nothing to do. The two share a braincell, no one ever expected anything normal.

"We can build a mentos and coke rocket."

"What?"

"I have decided. No one can stop me."

"Hmm.." Thinks Jisung. "You know what? Sounds good."

-

"Yeet yeet yeet- yeet- yeet- yeet- yeet- yeet yeet yeet--" Yells the excited Felix.

"Stop." Jisung says annoyed.

"yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet."

"Why did I agree to this?"

"yeet."

"YO STOP."

"yeet."

"Yeet-" Hiccups Jisung. "Now look what you've done."

"We can actually just directly put the mentos into the bottle, why'd you use a ruler to slide them in," Asks Felix as he is witnessing Jisung putting a mento inside the 1L coke bottle with a ruler.

"Because I like to." Jisung replies with a smile.

*5 seconds later*
Felix runs out of the room while Jisung is putting in "a mento" into the coke bottle. He comes back with his phone filling what is happening.

"I'm putting this on YouTube. IT'S GOING TO BE LIT!" Felix films in excitement. "Jisung wait, how many mentos did you add?"

"The whole pack."

"OH SHOOT." was the last sentence that felix managed to say before the coke bottle slapped him in the face.

THE END

"AJSJDJD THIS STORY LMAO" - Knifeu (Editor)