[ K.WJ ]

by: itsJGFSoriano

Y/N 

I heard from my mom that Woojin would be coming here soon. I was nervous and excited at the sane time since it has been a while since we've been together. He was my childhood friend and neighbor for 2 months. He studied with me for the time being. I taught him our culture and language here while he also taught me his. We enjoyed a lot of our time together until he moved back to Korea. He still visited every summer that time but when he told me he had to pursue something, he eventually stopped visiting. I had those times when I wondered how he was and what he was doing, but I knew he must be happy. I was really surprised and overjoyed when he was chosen to be Stray Kids's vocalist, and to be honest, he was doing great. I attended their concert, and I felt proud to see my friend shine on stage. I didn't buy a ticket to a seat where I could be near them because I believed that I am satisfied when I saw him and the other members.

I was shocked to see that Woojin left Stray Kids and JYP. it says that it was for "personal reasons". I still hoped the best for him though. But now that I have heard that Woojin would be flying back here, I was not prepared. "Ma, when will he come?" I asked. "He's already on his way. He'd be coming here in 4 hours." She replied." She showed me her message with Woojin through KakaoTalk and I started thinking a lot. 

4 hours later

We were already waiting at the airport and I looked hesitantly at the screen that updates the flights of many different planes. I looked at the one that says "Incheon", cuz he said that he is in that flight. Just then the public announcement says that the plane From Incheon has already arrived and I felt my heart race. I was thinking of many scenes that I would do when Woojin appears. My friend will be walking up to me soon and I didn't know what to do.

I stood up and walked up to the spot where I can be clearly seen and Frantically looked to the people or passengers that were walking by. And then I saw Woojin. He had a darker hair compared to his previous comeback, and He had a big luggage in his hand, a jacket in his arm, and his guitar on his back. I felt my heart skip a beat and I started jumping excitedly. I pulled up my paper where I wrote 김우진 on, and I raised it above my head to make sure he sees. He spotted me and smiled. He had more charms than I remember, I thought to myself. He crossed the road and then went through the gate where the passengers and their loved ones or the ones who will pick them up will unite. I walked up and felt my face turn pink. "A-Aannyeoonggh-Haaseyyyoo." I said in a slow way as I seem to struggle speaking Korean. He laughed and looked into my eyes. "Magandang Hapon, Y/N." (Good afternoon,Y/N.) He replied then hugged me tight. I laughed before hugging back.

"Ma is waiting for you. Let's go." I said to him.

김우진 Kim Woojin

She was more beautiful than when I saw her long ago. I believe she will grow more beautiful tomorrow. I missed her so much after I have been training and working and performing for so many years. Now that I am free, I just wanted to be with her. 

I jumped into the car as Y/N's mother smiled at me. "Nice to see you again after so long, Woojin." He said. I chuckled as I bowed. "Nice to see you too, Y/N's mom." I said, befote Y/N sat beside me and the car started to roll.

I looked at the scenery before me as I was amazed at all the changes in the city today. Just then I heard the song "Young Wings" played on the radio. "Oh, it's your song, Woojin!" Y/N told me. I gave a little smile before I nodded. "Yeah, I am glad that they also know us here." I replied. I already missed my life as a part of a rising group, but I can say that I accepted the reality now.

I hummed through the song and then after a while, I started talking with her about how life has been treating us. She said she visited Korea for a leadership camp and she enjoyed the experience there. I told her about what I did during my trainee days and my experience as a Kpop idol. We had our laughs, we comforted each other, and we let time pass by as we arrived at what seemed to be Y/N's new home. Her mom let me live at their home throughout my 2 week stay since they had a free room. I grabbed all my stuff that I brought and Y/N helped me with that. "I remember when we used to play under the sun." I said to her. She smiled. "We played tag together with many other playmates and I remember that we always chase a dog." She said before laughing. "Time flies too fast. It felt like yesterday when I first met you." She told me. I agreed with her. I had so much memories when I was around with her. I want to get closer to her. 

We fixed my things together in my room and after a while, we rested for a bit.

Y/N

I took a little rest until I looked at him. "Can I borrow your guitar?" I asked. He replied with a nod. He opened the bag that contained his guitar, and I took a long look at it before I held it and checked if the strings are on tune. "I think I remember you using this in your survival show." I told him. He chuckled. "Yeah, I loved that guitar. Can you play a song for me?" He asked. I felt my heart race again as I thought and strummed the guitar, playing "Paper Hearts". I closed my eyes in order not to get distracted. I know which strings to hold down and strum and I didn't mind making a mistake.

After I finished it, Woojin clapped his hands and smiled brightly. "You are so great!" He said to me. I laughed sheepishly. "Really? Thanks. Can you play for me?" I said to him. Without another word, he took the guitar gently and carefully and then started to sing "Lost Stars" for me. I was amazed at his talent and his voice seemed to calm my soul down. I felt happy. I clapped right after he finished his sing and I stayed silent for a while.

"Why did you leave Stray Kids? You could be famous with them." I asked, breaking the silence. He smiled simply and replied, "I want to spend more time with you, to be honest." He answered, before reaching for my hands. "I wanted to fulfill my dream of becoming a singer. I was busy and I worked hard to get my fame, but I realized that being with you is more than enough for me to be happy." 

 My heart started beating fast before I listened. "Y/N. I love you." He said with the sweetest smile he could give. I smiled when I thought about it. I loved him to from the start. "I love you too, Woojin." I replied. He smiles and we stared at each other for a good long while. He cupped my cheeks and leaned in gently, letting his lips meet mine.

 I could ask nothing more than this.