Chapter-1

Accident

Everyone was running from police to save themselves. There was hustling and bustling around the farmhouse.

Police officer:  Shinde!! dont let anyone escape from here we have to catch the true culpit.

Constable: Yes Sir.

At somewhere in farmhouse a person was dragging drunk Khushi.

Khushi: Where are you taking me? the party in not over yet.

Person: You are not in your sense Khushi...just come with me.
Said the person in little frustation

Khushi: Come on yaar, I can take care of myself..

Person: Yes I can see that very well. Just leave this place before i get mad at you Khushi!!!

Khushi: You can never get mad at me becoz i know you love me alot and will never leave me like others.

Khushi had tears in her eyes.
This side was never seen by anyone else except this person who is standing in front of her.

Person: Yes I will never leave your side..i promise. You just stay here i will come in a minute. ok?
Just dont go anywhere..

Khushi just nodded cutely and sat at that place waiting that person to come back...

when she was lost in her world something catches her sight and she went towards it.
Something was familier about that thing, very close to her heart.
There was a red rose plant..Khushi stared at her lovingly.

Khushi: How you used to give  me
those red rose. But today even this beautiful thing make me remember our ugly past....