Chapter - 9

Arnav rushed towards his home. He was really tensed when he came to know that what happened to Anjali.

Ravi (Anjali s driver) told him that they were in college and some fest was going in there.

Anjali also has taken part in that but when she came on stage everyone started hooting and made her cry with some vulgar comments.

And from there she directly came back home.

Arnav entered in house and ran towards Anji room.

Anji open the door!!

No reply

Anji its me..your Bhai..open the door

No reply

Anji i m warning you...open the door or i will...

Anji!!

Door unlocked and Anjali ran and hugged him tightly.

Shh beta its ok...I am here na.. I'll make everything all right.

Bhai..they said..they said
She hiccups while saying.

Shh dont say anything...dont say...
Arnav also choked with emotion.

Only he can understand what Anjali is going through right now.

************

I hate him lavanya...

Shouted Khushi.

But please Khush...he is coming after so many days.

I told you already and I am telling you again...

I DON'T CARE!!!

With her things and she left the house.

Lavnaya is very worried for Khushi but now she is more worried that what she is going to say to Shashi uncle.

*********

Arnav came out from Anji s room.
He made her sleep after giving her medicines, she had little fever after crying so much.

Hp! Hp!

Yes sir..

Take care of Anji..and make her eat dinner.

Ok sir...

And tell her not to wait for me, I'll be late.

Ok sir....

He dialled Aman s number and asked him to send the details of those boys who misbehaved with Anji and where they are right now
.

After getting the address he drive his car towards the destination.

*********

Khushi was sitting in a pub.

Having her drink and lost in her thoughts.

They were so happy when she was kid..a small happy family.
Her dad, maa & she.

But everything started changing when his father's bussiness started growing. Most of the time he was out of town and her father started changing. His first priority becomes money and power, for him the family becomes secondary.

Her parents started fighting everyday. And her small family started collapsing....

All that memories made her eyes teary...she want to forget everything...she want to forget the bitter memories...and she wanted to forget that person who once made her feel that love still exist.

With that she gulped the another drink..her head started feeling light.
Then suddenly she heard some noise from other side of pub..it  seems like some  fight is going on there.

She was about to leave from there but then suddenly she turned and find the person whom she tried to forget everyday but fails miserably.

ARNAV!!!

Is all she said after seeing the face of that person who is busy beating someone back & blue..