Chapter-5

Did he? Did he brought me here? Asked khushi to Lavanya.

Did she come to know that he is here? But how?  Lavanya was really confused.

What the hell is wrong with you today?
Why are you not answering me anything?  Did Mr.Gupta brought me here?

Khushi was all angry and frustrated while asking all this.

Then only Lavanya understand that Khushi talking about his father.

And she also know the bitterness between the relation of this father-daughter.

Khushi please dont talk like this, he is your father for god sake. Till when you are going to be upset with him. Please atleast for your mo..
Lavanya was about to complete her sentence but a sound of breaking something stopped her. And she found Khushi has broken the big mirror of her room...

Khushi... Lavanya moved towards Khushi but she showed her palm to her, signed her to stop.

Leave me alone lav... just go from here and this time her voice reflect no anger but pain & hurt.

And Lavanya understood that it is better to leave her alone for sometime.
She moved out of her room to give her space.

That's the beauty of their friendship..
They understand eachother very well and stand with eachother whenever they are in need.

After the death of Lav's father and mother in car accident.
Khushi's mother all the responsibility of Lav as their was no one to take care of her.

Lavanya's father was manager in Gupta industry and a very honest person.
So after the sudden death of her parents Khushi's mother like guardian angel took Lavanya under her wings.
That was the day and today Lav & khushi are like soul sisters.

*********

Arnav reached at his hospital which he named after her mother's name ASHA Health care Hospital. It is the number one hospital of the city.
Not only because of latest technologies and skilled doctors but for the charity this hospital does every year for poor people.

Free of cost medical treatments are provided for who cant afford it.

And in that field Arnav Singh Raizada has got many honour and awards.

Sitting in the top floor of his cabin, having everything a person would desire in his life.
This person is still not happy. Arnav Singh Raizada never desired for so much money and fame...he always want to help people. But today he has everything, but the person he want beside him is way far from him.

Suddenly he heard a knock on his cabin door.
Arnav: Come in...after composing himself he sat on his chair.

Aman Mathur, his manager cum friend entered in cabin with a smile.

Aman handle all other businesses under Arnav like restaurant, resorts, orphanage and many other.

Arnav was never in money but securing life of his love ones is his first priority.

ASR, the meeting is scheduled according to you and we will surely get this deal..said Aman

Ok Aman...let me know the venue answered Arnav without looking at him.

Is there anything wrong ASR you don't sound good today. You can
share anything with me  you know
that right..
Aman was saying that but he was interrupted by Arnav

I met her yesterday... I met Khushi
That really surprised Aman

What she said i mean how she reacted...mean you met khushi means you really met her...wow i mean ohh
Aman was babbling all this but Arnav stopped him

Fix my meet with Mr. Shashi Gupta

And that really shocked Aman. He can see some anger and determination in Arnav eyes... Something big is gonna happen, thought Aman...