Chapter - 7

Hello Mr. Shashi Gupta...nice to meet you again!!
Said Arnav with his devil smirk.
Shashi Gupta was just wondering how can this boy had reached at this position..

In that time Arnav and Aman took the seat infront of Shashi.

Please have a seat..Mr.Gupta.

Aman said that.

And in case if you dont want to save your company..my guards can show you the way out..
continued Arnav.

Shashi was looking at Arnav with full anger and same was with Arnav.

Shashi was about to walk out of the room but his stopped him and whispered to him

Sir try to understand...this the only person and our last chance to save us. We are snowed under debt..Bank can anytime auction our property and factories.

Shashi without saying anything came back to his seat.

And muttered... If that bastard have not cheated me then..

But he cheated you..Mr Gupta because if he doesn't , you're going to do the same with him.

Shashi was shocked with this revelation..he looked at his PA who nodded in No..that he doesn't told anyone about their plan. Only he and his PA was aware about his plan, but how did Arnav came to know about this.

Dont be shocked Mr.Gupta, ASR keep on check of every move of his love ones and enemies..and i am related to you in both..if you didn't forgotten.
Said Arnav

Shashi looks on other side and Aman continued

Well then, Mr Singhania, your partner has cheated you in bussiness. And as we can see you are bankrupt, ASR have an offer for you and your company...

What's your offer?

Asked Shashi

***********

Khushi came downstairs and was ready to go to party.

She was about to call Lavanya but stopped remembering today incident.
Lavanya came there and looked at Khushi

I'm sorry Khushi...

She was about to say more before that she found herself in bear hug..by Khushi.

Please dont apologize Lav..i know you.. you're the only with whom I can share everything,
you are the only person that i can depend on...and I m sorry,  I shouldn't have reacted like that..
Dont know what is happening from last night party..i feel like..

And she stopped thinking about him

What are you feeling Khushi?? Tell me..

Vo..I felt like..he was near me..I mean like I felt his presence..

Lavanya know what she is talking about but innocently she asked

Who Khushi?

Arnav..

She answered with little anger and
hesitation.

Ohh!! Okay

Is all Lavnaya said and that made Khushi suspicious...but next thing made it sure that Lavnaya knows something..
which was her hidden lip tight smile..which didn't go unnoticed by Khushi.

Are you hiding something from me Lav!!

Lavanya about to say..but Khushi's eye fell on a person standing on door step with big red rose bouquet.

After seeing the reaction on Khushi's face... Lavnaya closed her eyes...

Ohh No..